Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gnome

I love the Ice Blue colour! Great choice!  :thumbsup:  I was going to get Ice Blue for my Yaris, which I bought in December, but the lead time was 8 weeks and I needed a car quick sharpish and Carlo Blue was only a week, so I chose that instead!  :thumbsup:

You'll like it here, everyones luuuurvely, if not a little on the mad side!  :D

It's not that different to the colour of my old Pug 106 but is much nicer on the Yaris :thumbsup:

Very surprised they gave you an 8-week lead time! :blink: Mine was ready in less than a week! Picked it up December 18th!

I've spent most of today reading the forum before joining... everyone does seem lovely :D mad's fine too, sums me up ;) What's nice too is that if you have a modded car or not - everyone seems welcome! :D

Laura, I doubt you'll have any success on the steering wheel controls tbh! Think it'll only work with the standard HU! :thumbsup:

Yeah, watch out or they'll recruit you to SoTOC - its a slippery slope from there... :rolleyes:

Laura, I doubt you'll have any success on the steering wheel controls tbh! Think it'll only work with the standard HU! :thumbsup:

DOH well worth asking anyway... got kinda used to using them now! :yes:

Very surprised they gave you an 8-week lead time!  :blink:  Mine was ready in less than a week! Picked it up December 18th!

No way! I picked mine up December 18th too!! What a coincidence!

Apparently there were no Ice Blue T-Spirits available at all! They had one on the forecourt, but it was a Yaris Blue, like yours. I really do love the colour though - and you have the sexy T-Spirit alloys too! :thumbsup:

I had a Yaris Blue 1.0 as a hire car before I picked Kaori up and the one thing I really liked about the Blues that you cant get on any other Yaris was the fine detail inside - like the blue seats, trim and the blue stitching on the steering wheel - its very nice!

No way! I picked mine up December 18th too!! What a coincidence!

Apparently there were no Ice Blue T-Spirits available at all! They had one on the forecourt, but it was a Yaris Blue, like yours. I really do love the colour though - and you have the sexy T-Spirit alloys too!  :thumbsup:

I had a Yaris Blue 1.0 as a hire car before I picked Kaori up and the one thing I really liked about the Blues that you cant get on any other Yaris was the fine detail inside - like the blue seats, trim and the blue stitching on the steering wheel - its very nice!

AAAAH I remember the dealer saying something about the non-Blue ice blues having a much longer lead time... I went for the Blue because of the offers... got it for £7995 :thumbsup: and the special bits too, nice touches that you mentioned, and the shiny tailpipe, leather steering wheel... :D

AAAAH I remember the dealer saying something about the non-Blue ice blues having a much longer lead time... I went for the Blue because of the offers... got it for £7995  :thumbsup: and the special bits too, nice touches that you mentioned, and the shiny tailpipe, leather steering wheel...  :D

Thats a great deal! Did you get the £1000 towards your deposit thing they were doing at the time aswell?

I'd had a T-Spirit previously anyway, so I went back with the intention of having another one, although if I could have swapped the interior for a Blue interior, I would have(blues my fave colour! :D )

Thats a great deal! Did you get the £1000 towards your deposit thing they were doing at the time aswell?

I'd had a T-Spirit previously anyway, so I went back with the intention of having another one, although if I could have swapped the interior for a Blue interior, I would have(blues my fave colour!  :D )

Yep, the £1000 deposit and a further £450 off :thumbsup: after dealing with a Peugeot dealership for my previous car the Toyota service was a complete (but nice) shock! Christmas cards, flowers... ;)

Blue is my fave colour too... despite the Peugeot dealers failings (and the car's too!) I did love my first car...

106.jpg

Don't regret trading it in for the Yaris though :D

Yep, the £1000 deposit and a further £450 off  :thumbsup: after dealing with a Peugeot dealership for my previous car the Toyota service was a complete (but nice) shock! Christmas cards, flowers... ;)

Flowers eh! I'll be having words with Suzanne, the woman who sold me my Yaris - I'll have to ask her where my flowers were!

She did offer me mats and stuff, but I already had them from my last car, so at least the poor lady offered me something nice!

She did offer me 2 free tanks of petrol though, the first one upon collection and the second whenever I want it! I didnt get a Christmas card either, lol - I wanna change to your dealership! lol

i had a lovely big bouquet of flowers delivered to my door

two days after buying mine :D also had a xmas card from them!!

shame their service dept are awfull :(

Hiya, Welcome to TOC :)

I love that Ice Blue colour too :) wouldnt mind my next Yaris being that colour :)

I got my Yaris a couple of weeks before the blue's were brought out, if I'd known I'd probs have gotten one of them instead! Oh well!

I never got anything from my dealer..half a tank of petrol and free mats..that was it. Probably because I only got a T3 - you, Kimi and DA all got higher specs then me :P

I got a full fuel tank and a refill next time I visited Mr T...(To pick up my mats)

They were extreemely friendly and helpful.

But I didn't get a christmas card :crybaby: ;)

EDIT - I've just noticed I've passed the 1k posts mark... Now I'm a freak rather than a guru... :crybaby:

Well, im a Fool and Proud of it!

Welcome Laura!

I love the Ice Blue colour! Great choice!  :thumbsup:  I was going to get Ice Blue for my Yaris, which I bought in December, but the lead time was 8 weeks and I needed a car quick sharpish and Carlo Blue was only a week, so I chose that instead!  :thumbsup:

You'll like it here, everyones luuuurvely, if not a little on the mad side!  :D

So, Carlo Blue was 'instead' eh?! You make it sound like you didn't want it! Harrumph! My Lovely Carlo Blue SR farts in your general direction!

e27_arthur.JPG

:lol: :D :lol:

Just kidding... i know you love it really!

And i still resent the 'mad side' argument... what is mad about me???

7a0_Craaazy_Boy.JPG

137_DSCF0039.JPG

Think i answered my own question!

LUNATIC ALERT!!! I need to go to bed... had waaaaay too much coca cola!

EDIT: Just noticed on 2nd pic... i have a good set of Gnashers!!

Edited by seveer unaek

So, Carlo Blue was 'instead' eh?! You make it sound like you didn't want it! Harrumph! My Lovely Carlo Blue SR farts in your general direction!

lol everyone knows my first choice *would* have been Balearic had not the eejits at Yota discontinued it.....

But yeah I was looking at the Ice Blue, until they told me it was 8 weeks and I couldnt wait that long!

I love my Carlo Blue, its gawwwwwjusssss! And I'd appreciate it if your car didnt fart in my cars direction..... OR ELSE! :D :D

Carlo Blue .......Its the only REAL BLUE :thumbsup:

Join the Carlo Blue Crew :group-cuddles:

The thing with the flowers and the being nice generally is kinda sneaky though... Louise in Slough who sold me my Yaris admitted that their pay depends greatly on that questionnaire you get through the post a month later... so they try and sweeten you up as much as possible! I hope you all filled yours in! :P

The thing with the flowers and the being nice generally is kinda sneaky though... Louise in Slough who sold me my Yaris admitted that their pay depends greatly on that questionnaire you get through the post a month later... so they try and sweeten you up as much as possible! I hope you all filled yours in! :P

Nope because thats what my next free tank of petrol is based upon! They have told me if I score them excellent at everything then I can have free petrol! (I was going to score them highly anyway, but if a free tank of petrol is to be had, then I wont say no!)

Suzanne was lovely, but she was honest and she said that unless they get "excellents" all the way down they are scrutinised for it.... which sounds a bit mean really.

I know people who work "in the business", not with Toyota but with VW and Ford and I had no idea it was so dog-eat-dog!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links