Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern Mini Meet

jaxx

Next meet for Sunday the 20th of Feb

Meeting time of 1pm at FBS as per usual

And this time we are going to The Turnpike which is about 5 mins down the road for something to eat.

The Turnpike is a 'Brewsters' pub with a good menu and is also happy for children to come along (i noticed Alex coming along Ash!)

Menu details can be found here -> Menu

And an additional map for The Tunpike and directions can be found here -> Directions - Map

Were booked in at The Turnpike for 2pm so will be leaving around 20 to from FBS and were booked at the min for 30 people, although i will be calling them back on Friday to confirm final numbers so please get your names and extras down in case we end p with more

hope to see you there :thumbsup:

PS If anyone needs contacts PM me your number and ill reply likewise, also if you cant get hold of me Ken should be able to lend a hand

Id like to say thanks to Moffmo and Hou for helping out too

People so far...

Rob and Tegan

Ash, Dad, Alex

Ken

Fizz

JJ

Rev3turbo

Moffmo

Les and Anne

Hou

mr2nut123

Habu, Caz

couldnt think of a name

rose and ellie

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• jaxx

• Hou

• Habu

Top Posters In This Topic

im there and looking for somewhere to eat, at the mo i have 3 places, im hoping this place im looking at tommorow will offer carvery AND menu, best of both worlds

you know im there

im so proud who would have thought that arranging to meet fizz for convoy to my first meet would have turned into this

FB meets are unmissable

you know im there

im so proud who would have thought that arranging to meet fizz for convoy to my first meet would have turned into this

FB meets are unmissable

all those many moons ago.. :lol:

Sorry to ask such a stupid question but how easy is it to find Ferry Bridge Services? I would like to come down but I am just a bit unsure of where is exactly is?

easy peazy mate

its on the corss junction of the A1 and M62

if you look in the main pinned topic at the top of this forum theres a map

peeps this is a good pub with a large car park, not even a mile from fb services i'd say

if you need any other places from now on this is our area and we will research into more places that do good grub and are close

peeps this is a good pub with a large car park, not even a mile from fb services i'd say

if you need any other places from now on this is our area and we will research into more places that do good grub and are close

The next one is sorted as well ;)

where matt you scare me when you have ideas???????

this place called milford hall, its not definate but looks a good contentor...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links