Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Apexi Induction Kit

Crisis

Would an Apexi make alot of different to the engine note with the standard exhaust? Would it sound more refined and smooth. Or would it still sound like a standard car revving away like an idiot trying to show off an exhaust he/she doesn't have?

tbh i fitted an apexi a couple of weeks ago and it make the sound alot better. gives the car a really nice grunt. id give that a go first then go for the exhaust.

The apexi does sound nice when you are passing people, then its the nice sound of the blitz nur spec zorst as you move away :D

But if you get an exhaust 1st and then an induction kit you really won't hear the induction kit at all, the exhaust will be too loud and overpowering! :thumbsup:

The apexi does sound nice when you are passing people, then its the nice sound of the blitz nur spec  zorst as you move away :D

the blitz sounds awesome when passing people

I cant hear my Apexi anymore :ph34r: , hence im moveing back to a standard airbox with perfomance filter untill i move the apexi to behind the headlights with cold air feed head shield etc etc

i havnt got the car back yet and im already modding :D

Yeah Nizan I was actaully using your car as an example! I went for a drive in your car while drb5 owned it and all you could hear was your exhaust but what a great sounding exhaust it is too! :drool::thumbsup:

to really justify the induction kit i would suggest getting it first, will make a nice moan around the 3k mark so nice for hard acceleartion, most exhaust will over power the kit, but does still sound good together

Apexi and fujitsubo :thumbsup: not that im biased or anything :rolleyes:

Okay cool, may get that beastly first then.

Anyone managed a making a heatshield, considering getting an air filter but i want best performance possible!

cant i fit one to it?

Nah mate A'PEXi won't fit the 1 litre, I tried but sold it on instead! Many a exhaust to choose from including the Fujitsubo Non-power Getter! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links