Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trouble Wiping My Rear

MrWinkey

Well, they dont know what they are talking about anyway, and even if they did, you wouldnt listen to them, so best focus your attention on something worth while. Like Cars.

Ay... my attention is 40% on cars, 40% on girlfriend (she is very very fine!) and 10% on uni. Gee... i think im gonna fail!

if you to are gonna get like that you should see a 20st 6'2" me n skin tight PVC cat suit ;) " DOOO YA THINK IM SEXXYY!!! "

although usually in an SO19 uniform :P

I dont know what sounds scarier, Failing Uni, or Earpl in that outfit.

I am glad i have many hours before bedtime to try and put the latter out of my mind. Dont want any nightmares now do we.

Seveer, i must assume you've not been with your girl for long, if you still think she is fine. Lol.

But dont worry, It wears off after a while!

What you up to at Uni?

if you to are gonna get like that you should see a 20st 6'2" me n skin tight PVC cat suit ;) " DOOO YA THINK IM SEXXYY!!! "

Dear lord.

Seveer, i must assume you've not been with your girl for long, if you still think she is fine. Lol.

But dont worry, It wears off after a while!

What you up to at Uni?

Iv been with my girl almost 3 years and she is very very very fine! It ain't wearing off!!

Im doing computing at uni... and i aint failing really, just some of the work is really crap so i can't be ar5ed with it!

Earpl,

thats the spirit.

Well Seveer, your very lucky then (or you pay no attention to her), to have found a girl that keeps the fires burning.

Me, im a carnavour, and i need fresh meat every now and then, i cant keep chewing on the same old meat time and again.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links