Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

H4 Xenon Lights For Yaris T Sport

admanirv

Hi guys im wanting some xenon h4 headlamps,

I sound like a bit of a dummy, but do i need sidelamps too, can you get xenon sidelamps, and does anyone recommend any and where to get some?, pref eBay?

I seen this headllamps, any good?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...7955144505&rd=1

prob get these!, these have good reviews!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...7954740109&rd=1

but can see any sidelamps - if i need any?

regards

Hi,

I have a set of those osram silver star bulbs on my avensis...they are fantastic...they DONT have no blue tint though, but they are super white....worth every penny.. i got them from Here about 6 months ago, they also came with Philips Blue Vision Side lights for free(as part of a special offer), think they still have it on!...well worth the money! :thumbsup:

Hi,

I have a set of those osram silver star bulbs on my avensis...they are fantastic...they DONT have no blue tint though, but they are  super white....worth every penny.. i got them from Here about 6 months ago, they also came with Philips Blue Vision Side lights for free(as part of a special offer), think they still have it on!...well worth the money!  :thumbsup:

cheers thanks, take it ill need specific sizes for my yaris

I need to see morettes at night and see what they look like.

yea same, altho i will happily wack them on my car even if dont see them :lol:

Hi,

I have a set of those osram silver star bulbs on my avensis...they are fantastic...they DONT have no blue tint though, but they are  super white....worth every penny.. i got them from Here about 6 months ago, they also came with Philips Blue Vision Side lights for free(as part of a special offer), think they still have it on!...well worth the money!  :thumbsup:

Yup .. i can second that mate! The Osram silverstars are very good indeed .. the distance the beam travels is amazing. The light is alot whiter than standard bulbs but not super white like hid though.

I've just got some Lucas Blue Lightning bulbs which provides light even whiter than the silverstars as it has a blue tint. The beam seems to be wider than the osrams, and the beam distance is also quite good as they are made using osram bulbs. But the beam distance of the Osram silverstars are slightly better though as all colour tints reduce the beam length to some extent.

If you get the free Philips blue vision sidelights from powerbulbs then they will fit the Yaris, as i have got them on my car. But be aware .. they are a total annoyance to fit especially the passenger side! :thumbsup:

Hi,

Yup .. i can second that mate! The Osram silverstars are very good indeed .. the distance the beam travels is amazing. The light is alot whiter than standard bulbs but not super white like hid though.

I've just got some Lucas Blue Lightning bulbs which provides light even whiter than the silverstars as it has a blue tint. The beam seems to be wider than the osrams, and the beam distance is also quite good as they are made using osram bulbs. But the beam distance of the Osram silverstars are slightly better though as all colour tints reduce the beam length to some extent.

If you get the free Philips blue vision sidelights from powerbulbs then they will fit the Yaris, as i have got them on my car. But be aware .. they are a total annoyance to fit especially the passenger side! :thumbsup:

cheers mate, i cant wait to see what the blue tint is like, hmm fitting those sidelamps will keep me enertained on sat

Well yeh of course. No dought about it Chuck.

But I'd love to see them... :)

ill take some pics at night time and post em up here :D soon :D

when changing the passenger side bulbs undo the screw that holds the cold air feed to the front slam panel and move the hose out of the way.

makes things a hell of a lot easier :D

yep, deffo have some tcp ready, side light passenger side is impossibe without removing airfeed.

sidelight just pulls outif i remember correctly

I can do it easy now! Done it 3 times now and it's no problems... the trick is to use your left hand's index finger and your thumb to grab the sidelight holding and twist it clockwise until it clicks out! Easy!

Oh, you gotta have strong fingers to do it though!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links