Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

D4d - How To Bleed Fuel System

cullen

Apologies if this has been covered before but the search engine didn't pick up on anything. I want to change the fuel filter in my D4D and would appreciate guidance on how to bleed the system afterwards.

On a separate note, has anyone come across a workshop manual for the Yaris. I don't see anything listed in the Haynes catalogue.

Many thanks and regards.

Jim

Hi again Jim,

As far as bleeding the system goes, will the system not be self-bleeding? I don't know - it's just a suggestion.

Supposedly you can get a workshop manual from Toyota, but it hear that it costs about £150 :eek:

I hope that's some sort of help.

Cheers,

Alan :thumbsup:

PS Yves (Yvvan) might be along in a bit and he knows his technical stuff...

Apologies if this has been covered before but the search engine didn't pick up on anything. I want to change the fuel filter in my D4D and would appreciate guidance on how to bleed the system afterwards.

On a separate note, has anyone come across a workshop manual for the Yaris. I don't see anything listed in the Haynes catalogue.

Many thanks and regards.

Jim

Oops, pressed wrong button last time :wacko:

Hi Alan.

Thanks for the post.

I've never been into the Toyota fuel system. My previous Peugeot diesels have required bleeding.

I think I'll pass on the official workshop manual. Maybe someone will put one on eBay one of these days.

Cheers

Jim

No bother - I'm just sorry I couldn't be more use...

I can understand you passing on paying that sort of price. Poeople have been talking about there being a Haynes manual due some time in the near future, so it may be worth keeping an eye out for it (I think September was mentioned but I wasn't paying that much attention :unsure: )

Cheers,

Alan

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links