Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

17" Alloys

sup

hi guys as you may not know im tradeing in myyaris tsport and dont wana give all the goods in with the trade in so if any wants a near new set of sweet looking 17" alloys with near new tyres in exchange for a set of 15" alloys with a small cash ajustment give me a call or email me on 00353863907612 speedwayaudio2000@yahoo.com

im based in the rep of ireland but can drive too meet with in a small distance

cheers gav

hi strut bar has gone sorry but i do have hks indution kit , powerflow exsourst duel letterbox style will fit staight on the yaris , light brows , lexus lights, kenwood sub, 1000wat amp and a few bits more

Yeh well his loss is possibly our gain if the price is right :thumbsup:

EDIT: I wish I had read the post correctly in the first place...You want a set of 15s for 17s... *Note to self; READ THE POSTS FIRST BEFORE YOU REPLY!*

yer i've gone as far as i can with it i wanna start a new project now , i no im gonna cry when i have to hand over the keys i love the car but i love modding more lol its just one of life's little tryels :yes: . im open to ofers on all stuff ? or i could but um on eBay? any how its been great meeting you all . yol drive safe now u here :group-cuddles:

How much are you selling them for as i am interested!!

i think the trd ones are the ones i like if you could post a pic of them or a link so i can confirm!(does not have to be of your specific ones)Are they an official trd product?

Thanks!

CB

Yeah thats correct, a good picture in my garage mate but they are not TRD just replica's! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links