Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Satnav Update

steveloates

Does anybody know what the latest edition of the TNS 200 GB disc is? I have just bought an Avensis T3-S on an 03 plate (with delivery miles only!), but some of the places I have tried entering into the Satnav are newer than 2003 so they don't get recognised. Is it possible to 'create a backup' of a 2005 CD using a CD burner? <_<

• 3 months later...
Does anybody know what the latest edition of the TNS 200 GB disc is? I have just bought an Avensis T3-S on an 03 plate (with delivery miles only!), but some of the places I have tried entering into the Satnav are newer than 2003 so they don't get recognised. Is it possible to 'create a backup' of a 2005 CD using a CD burner? <_<

I am trying to find out the same thing. I am away for a week, but hope to try and find out more when I get back. If I find anything out, I will try and let you know.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

There is some new software available now which will compress DVD discs onto CD.

Handy for movies etc. Just wondering if this would work on Sat Nav?

Could then use Europe DVD on CD.

Any thoughts?

I'm running 2001 CD, so could do with a back-up of your 2003 disc.

I'm pretty sure that since toyota changed over to the TNS 300 DVD based system they have not updated the TNS 200 disc. I have not seen one newer than 2003.

You may be able to get a generic disc from the suppliers of the map data but using the TNS 300 europe DVD will not work.

I'm pretty sure that since toyota changed over to the TNS 300 DVD based system they have not updated the TNS 200 disc. I have not seen one newer than 2003.

You may be able to get a generic disc from the suppliers of the map data but using the TNS 300 europe DVD will not work.

What if I copy the DVD data onto CD using this sofware? Would my TNS 200 be able to recognise the DVD info?

Just wondering, if it's compressed, the system would possibly have problems reading data!

What if I copy the DVD data onto CD using this sofware?  Would my TNS 200 be able to recognise the DVD info?

Just wondering, if it's compressed, the system would possibly have problems reading data!

The DVD holds over 6 GB and covers the whole of europe. Ther is no way to extract just the uk data to fit on a 700 mb CD rom.

sorry

please do not use these forums to discuss pirating Toyota software

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links