Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowest Model Yaris

gman rct

rite, me and my dad hav come to the aggreement of him buying a new t2 or t3 1.0, not sure of the difference really.

me having my own policy on the 1.0 but still being a named driver on the t-sport. that way best of both worlds is achieved. :thumbsup:

I've got a T3 - it has electric windows and a cd player which the T2 doesnt have..simple things but good things to have! Also the T3 has 4 Speakers..the T2 has two.

Got this from toyota site which might help more

T2 - A compact car with a lot to offer

Three-dimensional holographic instrument panel with trip computer

Colour keyed bumpers with black integrated mouldings

Colour keyed door handles

Metallic radiator grille

Power steering

2 speaker radio / cassette player

ABS with Electronic brake force distribution

Driver's airbag

3 point seat belts on all seats

Transponder key engine immobiliser

13" steel wheels with full wheelcaps

T3 - For a truly harmonious journey, the T3 is your ideal partner.

Derived form the T2 with the following additional features

4 speaker radio and single CD player

Remote central double locking

Electric front windows

I dont know if this has been said in this thread (havent read all replies yet)

But, its a great idea to build up your own no claims bonus..

However, your talking about mods, this will increase your premium, and you have to inform the insurers for any mod, and if you have 0 NCB - they will sting you...

Have you not thought about downsizing to a 1.3? Might be better than going from 1.5 Wrathmaster to 1.0 beast.

I'm 22 and i've been on mums policy since i passed until now, so i have no no claims in my name before, and my 2001 CDX costs me £840 a year!

Either way though, fair play to you for making the step onto your own insurance!

Have you not thought about downsizing to a 1.3? Might be better than going from 1.5 Wrathmaster to 1.0 beast.

I'm 22 and i've been on mums policy since i passed until now, so i have no no claims in my name before, and my 2001 CDX costs me £840 a year!

Either way though, fair play to you for making the step onto your own insurance!

I must have the cheapest price, here im 22 0ncb, no convictions or spending tickets fines etc, cost me £660 fully comp

I must have the cheapest price, here im 22 0ncb, no convictions or spending tickets fines etc, cost me £660 fully comp

Forgot to say that for 2002 t sport, with elephant

Yeah but i have a Manchester postcode mate.......... Insurance Killer!

Chav Central!

£1250 on my mums policy... one bump and 19yrs old. I live just outside of Leeds centre though!

£1250 on my mums policy... one bump and 19yrs old. I live just outside of Leeds centre though!

Im suprised how much difference it makes where you live

Im not! Think about it... if you live in the middle of East London, you'd expect to pay more than if you lived in northern scotland. And the reasons why are quite simple....

More chavs/scrotes/wasters to try and vandalise/steal your car

More cars in crowded places to hit you/you hit

Simple really, i live in a pretty bad area, so my insurance is higher... if i lived 2 miles out into the countryside my insurance drops £150.

Im not! Think about it... if you live in the middle of East London, you'd expect to pay more than if you lived in northern scotland. And the reasons why are quite simple....

More chavs/scrotes/wasters to try and vandalise/steal your car

More cars in crowded places to hit you/you hit

Simple really, i live in a pretty bad area, so my insurance is higher... if i lived 2 miles out into the countryside my insurance drops £150.

so true...

I moved about 70 miles and my insurance dropped 40%...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links