Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowest Model Yaris

gman rct

Many of you may think im crazy doin this.

i am going to trade my t-sport in for the lowest mobel yaris you can get, anybody know what that is?

i am doing this because i want to start my own insurance policy and build up bonuses so that in a few years i can get a real machine.

also its going to be my little project with many mods going on it ect. any advice or tips will be most wecome. ;)

i am going to trade my t-sport in for the lowest mobel yaris you can get, anybody know what that is?

i am doing this because i want to start my own insurance policy and build up bonuses so that in a few years i can get a real machine.

also its going to be my little project with many mods going on it ect. any advice or tips will be most wecome. ;)

Theres nothing stupid in that, i was lucky enought to own a t sport as my first car on my own policy though im 22 and havent had any conviction and the area where i live has one of the lowest insuance cost around (allthough i did have a fiat panda but was allway on my dads insurance!).

Im sure its know as a 1.0 t2 - thats the lowest version

:eek: just a little

but on a serious note, fair play to ya, i see where ur comming from, bet ull regret it tho, guaranteed

um somthin like the 1ltr gs i dunno

:thumbsup: Don't blame you.. I bought my GS just to get 3Yncb (touch wood) which I now have (touch wood)..

So now, insuring anything is no big deal..

I could insure a Supra for less than a grand, a Mr2 Turb for £700.. ;)

How much you selling the T-Sport for? May be interested..

The two lowest are the "S" for the Phase 1s and the T2 for the Phase 2s.

I don't really think you're crazy - its a pretty good idea. I started out with an "s" with power steering. It was a great wee car and I covered almost 45,000 miles in it over 2 years.

I'd make sure you budget for a decent radio though - not having RDS sucks!

Have fun :thumbsup:

Alan

as said the t2 in the new yaris is the entry level. not sure if i could live without the toys you get in a higher spec car but needs must. you can always upgrade when your no claims kicks in

i'm not even sure what to ask for it yet??? i really have to start my own policy as iv'e been on my mothers for over 2.5 years nw with the cars ive ha so far.

also would i b able to put my blitz induction and hks exhaust on the 1ltr off my t-sport?

Forget about the induction kit and exhaust, they won't fit. Yeh it's a good idea to get your NCB up a bit, then you can revert back over to a higher powered car in a few years

Forget about the induction kit and exhaust, they won't fit. Yeh it's a good idea to get your NCB up a bit, then you can revert back over to a higher powered car in a few years

why wont they fit then?

For the induction kit it's a different engine and the exhaust has different piping if i'm not mistaken. Then again I could be wrong

ah rite, looks like ill be selling them aswell then! only been on the car a month

t2 1L - 9 and a half k! thats what my dad got through the post when he paid this yaris off, askin him if he wanted the t2! i wouldnt really call it standard though coz u get a cd player, fogs, alloy wheels, chrome exhaust, electric windows and im not sure about central locking

Have you tried insuring the yts without any ncb!

for me at 19 to insure a yts would be 1k with 1 yrs ncb

Personaly i would rather spend say(????)£1500 on insurance with no ncb instead of buying a 1l s(?) and spending money on that and it still not ba as good as a yts!

CB :thumbsup:

t2 1L - 9 and a half k! thats what my dad got through the post when he paid this yaris off, askin him if he wanted the t2! i wouldnt really call it standard though coz u get a cd player, fogs, alloy wheels, chrome exhaust, electric windows and im not sure about central locking

On a T2? No way, that must have been the Colour Collection... £9.5k is what I paid for my diesel T3!

A

But i paid 8k for a BRAND new 1.3 T3??!!??

whoops!! spot on alan, colour collection one! i got mixed up, i forgot they sent him two letters! a 53 reg T2! then a few weeks later a 05 reg colour collection one!

not on a T2 you don't

through adrian flux, ithe quoted me £1300 per yerar fully comp, with all my mods, super charger , 3 points on my licence for my first own policy with no no claims at the age of 20. dont be stupid.... DONT DO IT.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links