Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1989. 2ltr Twin Turbo Parts Wanted

tink104

i recently purchased an import, 2ltr, twin turbo supra on a G plate. im looking for some parts as the big end has gone!

SHELLS

GASKET SET

CONROD

RINGS

TORQUE SETTINGS

thanks

andy

Toyota sell any parts needed :thumbsup:

If you are still struggling I will have a full 1G-GTE engine for sale soon.

EDIT: I have all the torque settings for a 1G-GTE, and the #A-70 chassis.

PM me your email addy and I'll send them all.

• 3 weeks later...
Toyota sell any parts needed  :thumbsup:

EDIT: I have all the torque settings for a  1G-GTE, and the #A-70 chassis.

Toyota sell any parts needed  :thumbsup:

EDIT: I have all the torque settings for a  1G-GTE, and the #A-70 chassis.

Hi there Karma Supra, I'm the owner of that 2LTR TT in Norfolk, and Andy is the mechanic who like me, struggles with a computer sometimes. Have you still got that 1G-GTE engine for sale or where could we get the parts needed, you mention Toyota?

Car has been in Andy's workshop since Feb and I miss it and want it back,thanks, Ashley.

I'm actually STILL waiting for it!!!

if you are fussy and don't mind spending a few pounds to get your car perfect.. you can't beat a decent rebuild!

the Parts guys are usually very helpful :thumbsup:

I'll let you know when the engine coems if you want to wait... It was meant to be here last month!

I also have a spare block, with crank, pistons, etc that has had a big end go, probably rebuildable, (not actually looked at it yet!) if that would be easier?

I'm actually STILL waiting for it!!!

if you are fussy and don't mind spending a few pounds to get your car perfect.. you can't beat a decent rebuild!

the Parts guys are usually very helpful  :thumbsup:

I'll let you know when the engine coems if you want to wait... It was meant to be here last month!

I also have a spare block, with crank, pistons, etc that has had a big end go, probably rebuildable, (not actually looked at it yet!) if that would be easier?

Firstly, thanks for your speedy reply, engine in bits at the moment so would prefer the rebuild, where do you recommend where I can get the parts. Thanks.

hi

its my dad that is doing the toyota.

he wants to know if you can get +30 big ends and +10 mains.

if you would like to talk him. phone smed on 07731862989.

cheers

andy

I do know, that Toyota although they supply oversize big end shells for the 1G-GE (n/a version) they don't for the twin turbo version! It might be a matter of having to source something else as a substitute...

I will probably be rebuilding my engine soon as a matter of course (the cars been of the road for ages due to a turbo problem/legal battle) so I decided to take it all apart and go mad on polishing etc..

The IS200 has the same basic block (1G) so chances are it has the same crank, shells, if possible I will be looking at aftermarket, uprated ones, but the way things are going now, I just want to get a list of anything that fits these engines! I'll have to check the part numbers on the shells of all the 1G variants (luckily I have got freindly with the folks at my local dealership over the years!)

Like I say, when I find out I'll let you know.

I am busy this month as I have to prep the grey car for my trip to the nurburgring at the end of march, but next month I should be on the case... if thats any help at all!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links