Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wolfrace Asia-tec Katana Chromes

dannyb999

Kei Racing RSS?? same as RS-GT but newer version (chrome lip) :thumbsup: and they are jap AND you can get 17's too. I got mine from Envy .

P.S i don't think they would suit YOUR Yaris.. they only suit mine :P :P

They come in 3 finnishes.. silver gunmetal (mine) and black.

<<<<<<<<<<< piccy here

i got 17" Wolfrace Katana shadow chrome rims on my yaris. Note u already had them lowered so u r gonna need 2 roll yr arches. Go for 17" if u wanna look gangsta (rollin on blades :P ) & imo chrome doesnt suit a yaris, u gotta hav shadow chrome/white/black cos a yaris is a jap tuner in the making, it just aint bling. Im getting my car lowered once i get together the cash + rolling arches. A pic of my car is at

http://www.rochfordtyres.co.uk/Galleryshow.asp?key=189

Also i saw u looking at rochford tyres...very gd prices and gd service, iwud highly recommend them.

EEK! That's in response to the chrome ones! Go for the one's Chappers posted... they'd suit your 'red racer' really well!

well must say i really like these, but next thing would be colour. silver or gunmetal or if they do it hyper black. i think these are the wheels for me! will much work need to be done to get these on my car cos its lowered 40mm. urs are 17" yeh? what ofset are they? 42? or 40?

how much from envy??

Kei Racing RSS??  same as RS-GT but newer version (chrome lip)  :thumbsup:  and they are jap AND you can get 17's too. I got mine from Envy .

P.S i don't think they would suit YOUR Yaris..  they only suit mine  :P  :P

<<<<<<<<<<< piccy here

Stick with 15's or 16's... better handling!! No problems then! Mind you, if you like the challenge....

ive set my heart on these kei racing rss ones now. just like the rs-gt wheels but with chrome rim!! well nice!!! i just need a price and to know if there gonna go on!!! anyone help

go with 16s mate will suit the car very nicely, 17s will look to big and ull have a fair bit of arch work needed

id say go with gun metal nice and jap like, blacks to dark

I don't think 17s suit the Yaris. Too small a car or something but they don't look right.

Those white Lensos were cool. Like everyone's saying red car, white rims.... :thumbsup:

well i do like white rims on red car! i really do, but i just dont want white, i want silver or something like that. too traditional i guess...

but i love the kei racing rss, that chrome rim around the outside of the wheel is really nice. and i'd like a set of 16s in them. but they dont do them. is that extra inch really gonna make that much difference? whats the lowest profile tyre i could get?

is that extra inch really gonna make that much difference?

The missus says it does.. Too much or too little.. Never &#33;Removed&#33; happy :P

hahaha, i did word that one a bit wrong didnt i! lol

well must say i really like these, but next thing would be colour. silver or gunmetal or if they do it hyper black. i think these are the wheels for me! will much work need to be done to get these on my car cos its lowered 40mm. urs are 17" yeh? what ofset are they? 42? or 40?

how much from envy??

Kei Racing RSS??  same as RS-GT but newer version (chrome lip)  :thumbsup:  and they are jap AND you can get 17's too. I got mine from Envy .

P.S i don't think they would suit YOUR Yaris..  they only suit mine  :P  :P

<<<<<<<<<<< piccy here

Yes .. mine are 17" and the offset is ET42.. ask kevin at envy about fitting on a carthats lowered.. think it will need arches rolled.

They come in Silver. Gun Metal grey (mine) and Hyper Black.. but i couldn't get the black ones as Envy didn't have them in stock.. they are due to arrive in March ( at least thats what i think they said).. this is because it is a new rim for 2005 :) :thumbsup:

u can go down to 25s on yr tyres, problem with that is u WILL feel evry litlle bump :blink: i got 40s on right now which is the norm wit 17" and i can feel the difference when i go over speed bumps and hit potholes. Also u gotta realise that 25s r expensive (tlkin £100 per tyre if u want gd ones) :ffs:

but if i got 25's then it would mean less archwork yeh?

You can't get 25's.. i think he means 35's, the smallest i have seen on 35's are 225x35/17 and they are about £95.00 for a budget tyre.

Falken, Continetal, and Yokohama do them, but i think you will need some SERIOUS arch modifications for these.

EDIT:

Falken GRB FK 451 - 225/35 R17 Y - £82.45

Continental Sport M3 225/35 R17 Z £93.18

Yokohama A520 225/35 R17 Z £109.94

i take it lower profile tyres are more likely to get damaged or somethin??

[off topic]

At one point I bought 4 new tyres - Bridgestone B391 13", exactly the same as the original equipment - for my "S" and the cost me £17 +VAT each!

Ones for wheelbarrows aren't much cheaper than that :)

[/off topic]

A

i take it lower profile tyres are more likely to get damaged or somethin??

No.. the wheel itself is more likely to get damaged, if you hit a bad pothole there is no tyrewall to help cushion the impact, the result is the wheel gets buckled. As for the tyres, the way they are made ensures they are up to the job, but get a puncture on the edge of the tread, then the tyre won't be able to be repaired, as any tyre below a 60 profile cannot be fitted with an inner tube. There is the same chance of damaging a low profile tyre as there is in damaging a standard profile tyre.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links