Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wolfrace Asia-tec Katana Chromes

dannyb999

what does anyone think of these wheels for my t-sport. need new tyres and want a set of 17" wheels, now ive had it lowered 40mm thinkin of gettin these wheels. somethin a bit different, and always like the chrome effect. any opinions would be great! are these wheels any good? light heavy? anythin to watch out for? how do i clean them LOL

cheers

danny

462.jpg

i was obsessed with these wheels a while back! someone posted their pic recently of their yaris with 17" katanas. IMHO i think 17" of them is way too big and looks weird. I saw a red yaris with a set of 15/16" (not quite sure) at my uni a few months back and it looked much better! I think it was 15" as im sure they dont do 16".

il just check

Sorry, don't like them..

Would be a !Removed! to keep sparkling all the time..

Saying that, I don't like any wheel that isnt deep dish/split rim :yes:

id love a set of deep dish/ split rim. i really liked the rs-gt, but i cant find any i really like for a decent ish price. i want somethin to stand out and look good, but no-one seems to be able to suggest any decent style jap rims which aint too expensive. oh and i want 17" as well

id love a set of deep dish/ split rim. i really liked the rs-gt, but i cant find any i really like for a decent ish price. i want somethin to stand out and look good, but no-one seems to be able to suggest any decent style jap rims which aint too expensive. oh and i want 17" as well

True..

I think Lenso do some preety nice rims/cheapish too..

Haven't checked in a while.. Will have a browse now. ::):

not to keen mate, dont think thed suit the yaris, may be wrong tho

bare in mind, which im sure u know, that seein as u have lowered 40mm, u will need to roll the arches to get 17s on

16 will be fine, i get the od scrub on front if hit a big dent in road, and with full load fair bit of scrub

photoshop i did a while ago. car's been lowered 40mm since and ive now seen the chrome ones. the ones in photoshop aint chromed..

katana.jpg

if i get offset of about 35 or 38, they should go on without much scrubbing and moddin arches tho shoudlnt they?

minging, i dont like them at all sorry...

danny you will need to roll the archs!! youv lowered it 40mm it will defo need rolling.

jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style...

jap style for jap cars

it never fails

'bling' does!

the aero spped RS-GT are my fav rims... but aparently, cannot get the right offset for a yaris :( otherwise they r the wheels i would have!

jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style... jap style...

jap style for jap cars

u think jap style rims then by any chance? :P

jap style for jap cars

it never fails

'bling' does!

:huh: see now i know hes trying to tell us somthing here, but i just cant put my finger on what !! :lol:

have to totally agree with rob on this 1, jap styling all the way mate, make ur car unique not ur average chav mobile

what about these? i know not true jap style but a bit like that!

600.jpg

17s just look like you're rolling on bare rims, not enough rubber, and heavy bling chrome doesn't suit the lightweight sporty look of the Yaris at all.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links