Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Door Speakers

Crowy

Hiya

I own a yaris s the basic model and have just had aan alpine multi changer cd player in the boot to inprove sound as it was just cassette before.

On talking to a friend i purchased some alpine door Speakers and now have to fit them can anyone help me with how i take off the door pannels and fit them

Thanx

:help:

quite easy tbh!

unscrew screw which is in the handle, and pull the handle out. Two screws near the front end of the door, turn 1/4 of the way and it should pop out. Then just yank the door panel off as its held in by what i call "popping pins". dont worry you wont break em, they just simply pop back in when re attaching door panel. If you have a winder for your windows you door panel will still be attached, so look behind the door panel for the location of the winder, take the spring off and voila.

the way i attached my Speakers to the door was to cut a bit of wood out, draw the shape for the speaker, cut it out, test for fit, then screw the wood bit to the door, then screw the speaker into the wood.

you can get speaker holder things, i posted them up the other week. Il try and find em

I havn't got anywhere to host it! They all have tiny bandwidths, and i e-mailed Jaxx but nowt happened! Like i said before... anybody wanna host it?!

how big is it? im sure u mite be able to host it on my domain...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links