Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Performance Upgrades T Sport

admanirv

Right guys ive got £1100 possibly to spend on upgrading, im thinking of getting a manifold, cold air filter - when one arrives, and take the cat off - bolt on thing me thinks.

what performance differences am i going to notice on my t sport, and what do peole think the 0-60 will then be?

im pulling 0-60 in 8.23 (vidio'd for proof) with apexi and fuji (cat still in) but i think lee (knightrider) his is faster yet.

THe 0-60 of a t sport is 8.7?, according to parkers, but here people say its 9.0 0-60, or is that 0-62?

SO your knocking off 1/2 a second jsut by fitting an apexi filter and fuji stainless steel system - is that a full system?, i though the apexi was crap as it lets warm air in which is bad?

i wondering with a cold air filter , and stainless steel system with cat took off what the 0-60 will be

OR

same as above with different manifold too, what would 0-60 be there

cant remember but im sure someones done the below

i dont know chief but thats the time i get, like i said ive got a video of it too. its just a back box. and the truth about air filters is the air under the bonnet isnt really warm.... its not like its an enclosed space. there is loads of cold air getting in there, i have a cold air feed but mainly because it looks the dogs.

i will get the vid up tomorrow if i remember.

i dont know chief but thats the time i get, like i said ive got a video of it too. its just a back box. and the truth about air filters is the air under the bonnet isnt really warm.... its not like its an enclosed space. there is loads of cold air getting in there, i have a cold air feed but mainly because it looks the dogs.

i will get the vid up tomorrow if i remember.

Quality mate, im interested in seeing what i cna get fromt he little t sport!

they take a lot of learning to drive a kid near me has one and he cant drive it for *****, he got done by a 1.4 pug............. i pass him and its as if its a 1.0. ive been up against a 1300 and it didnt half put up a fight when driven right. but lee he really knows how to drive it.

they take a lot of learning to drive a kid near me has one and he cant drive it for *****, he got done by a 1.4 pug............. i pass him and its as if its a 1.0. ive been up against a 1300 and it didnt half put up a fight when driven right. but lee he really knows how to drive it.

Oh yes, iv been in the car with him around his country roads...

:D :D :D :D :D all the way

he also got stripped out interior which means its a lil lighter and faster

whos got a stripped out interior, yea im curious to see this vid, u got any pics of ur cold air feeds chris??

i will be sortin mine out around the easter period with few other bits and bobs

8.23 is impressive with such suttle changes. Probably with a sports cat and an S/S System would shave some more off as well.

8.23 is impressive with such suttle changes. Probably with a sports cat and an S/S System would shave some more off as well.

Thats what im thinking, im just hoping someone done it on here, and what 0-60 they were getting

If Nizan/Drb5 is around I belive that car has a whole new manifold exhaust or something.

O and earpl you forgot to mention your cold air feed, rekon thats helping much?

mine has the apexi and the fuji backbox, but no cold air feed. so prob be able to get 8.5 out of it u think? not actually timed it u see

mine has the apexi and the fuji backbox, but no cold air feed. so prob be able to get 8.5 out of it u think? not actually timed it u see

I think thats about right

i thought manifold brought about 8-12bhp increase

yeah thats about right.

SO if i take the cat off, fit cold air filter and fit manifold im looking at an increase of 25bhp??

110+ 25 = a tpsort running at 135bhp, ***** man!, im not bothered about bhp, just wondering realisticly what 0-60 ill be looking at standard is 8.7?, so its bound to be 7.9ish?

i thought manifold brought about 8-12bhp increase

yeah thats about right.

SO if i take the cat off, fit cold air filter and fit manifold im looking at an increase of 25bhp??

110+ 25 = a tpsort running at 135bhp, ***** man!, im not bothered about bhp, just wondering realisticly what 0-60 ill be looking at standard is 8.7?, so its bound to be 7.9ish?

Yeah, then chuck out the rear seats (who uses them anyway?, mine just carry the shopping)..

Less weight + more bhp = quick

then throw a mini cooper s supercharger with a custom pully and you'd be throwing out about 215bhp. engine wouldn't last long.... but so what.

yeah mine goes wel wil the blitz nur spec an HKS filter, im stripping the interior an adding 2 bucket seats too i find it awkward being 6 ft 2 in the yaris, key is not to let the revs drop oon the yaris an dont live on the limiter,

Knightrider is one seriously fast driver - and he can DRIVE

I have the same HKS pancake filter as him and a HKS Backbox and there was a noticeable change 0-60 (verified by scared friends) ...

thanks people its ball over brains tho that makes my driving what it is, im a tad too adventerous, but touch wood not had an accident yet!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links