Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Performance Upgrades T Sport

admanirv

i thought manifold brought about 8-12bhp increase

A new manifold would bugger all, maybe 1hp, a new header on the other hand and then you're looking at better bhp.

So if i take the cat off, fit cold air filter and fit manifold im looking at an increase of 25bhp??

110+ 25 = a T-Sport running at 135bhp, ***** man! I'm not bothered about bhp, just wondering realisticly what 0-60 ill be looking at standard is 8.7? So its bound to be 7.9ish?

Dream on! Nizan has done all this and more and still only has about 118bhp or sumthin! The only way to be able to drive fast is to get top notch suspension and make the car lighter! :yes:

ok..

1. 120BHP MAX!!!

2. 0-60 means nothing so stop worrying about it. all it does is sell cars to people who read too much.

3. youve already got 105bhp out of a 1500cc engine your going to struggle to get alot more power with bolt on mods untill you either get forced induction or get the head ported polished blah blah blah, inlet valvs made larger etc etc

4. a decat, full quality system with good cold induction is more of a great foundation to forced induction rather than a out and out power hiking set up. so unless your gonna get a shiney turbo (which you will have to change your manifold for anyhow) of super charger stick to a back box, air filter in standard box unless you relocate it to the front of the engine bay with a good air feed and goOd heat shield.

5. rather than hunt power spend your cash on susepnsion parts, brakes and if nor not botherd about it strip it all out, the above alone are woth bundles of BHP & Torque,ohhhh AND KEEP YOUR alloys LIGHT!!!

6. Hope this helps, and your all free to argue with me with you want but im not to bothered as i have owned a t-sport standard and with all the above (bar the SC/Turbo bit ) so shoot :P

Enjoy

Lex

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links