Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowered T-sport By 40mm (photo)

dannyb999

just thort id show u a pic of my ts with gmax springs now fitted. lowered it 40mm, and gave the car a bit of a clean..

oh and the clio is my best mates, jody :P incase ur wondering :)

back-to-back.jpg

very smart mate, looks very nice, sits so much better now, instead of a waggon, tints look spot on aswell :thumbsup: keep the mods comming

future plans??

looks really good, what's the ride like as I'm still unsure what springs to get for mine.

Looks great. I'll be sure to keep a look out for her (like I'd miss such a cool looking Yaris!). :thumbsup:

Ah the old 'Park it next to a Clio so that it looks even better trick' ::P:

Nice mate, nice :thumbsup:

:D

Aww. don't be horrible! Actually, that not a bad looking Clio, is it? Prefer the TS though.

I'll take the one on the right!

Looking good,

Alan

Looking very nice - dont normally like red cars - but thats lookiin nice ...

:( you've upset me now clarky :crybaby:

:P

and danny thats looks loads better! :thumbsup:

oi watch it with the clio comments, lol... not sure on the playboy bunny stickers tho hmmmm

Pmsl..

I remember being fascinated by their plastic wings when I was back in school when my Tech teacher bought one .. :P

hehe cheers for all the good comments :D ride is really good, little bit harder but aparently the springs are progressivly wound so that the harder you push it, the stiffer the suspension will be, and for normal driving its still pretty comfy!

anyway, it flies around the corners with virtually no roll at all, but i did forget i had it lowered and normally when i parked front end over hung the curb. this time it didnt. lucky i was goin slow so stopped it in time. just hit the bumper protectors at bottom! was only a low curb too!

Love it Danny! Have to have a good look at it at weekend mate!

Decided not to do any mods on mine and get a TS in a few years! Liking the tints mate, really set it off!

Back of the net!

Looking good mate the 40mm drop is spot on. You cant beat a nice clean red yaris t sport :thumbsup: Ah those were the day's ;)

jerry!!

huh? sorry what was that in response to?

yes, yes u do  :lol:  :thumbsup:u will love both the look and feel of the ride mate

I got gmax springs on my starlet lowered 40mm, been in there for over a year and !Removed! hell it's still a hard ride, harsh over deep drains and going on bumpy roads, but hell the handling is really good i think :thumbsup:

Is that clio a clio sport? if it is they are !Removed! quick, esp the cup ones.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links