Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowered T-sport By 40mm (photo)

dannyb999

I think the clio is just a lookey likey 172 replica, but i cant be bothered to zoom in to double check.

Must admit i do like them sport clios :rolleyes: but shame it's french. :o

yea i think it is the sports, has the sports wheels and the silver bit on the protection strip which has the 16v mark

yea i think it is the sports, has the sports wheels and the silver bit on the protection strip which has the 16v mark

The later base models came with 172 replica wheels in 15"... The silver bits have been sprayed, the 1.2 16v models say "16v" on the bump strip, 172 sports models say "2.0 16v"

Also it doesnt have sports bumpers or skirts and strips on bumpers aint colour coded.

cliosport.jpg

well this is a clio sport, if you look from the side it will look identical to the photo one, but its all about the front bumper and rear bumper in which we cant see :P he he.

and side skirts, and flared arches, and fully colour coded... which the first clio hasnt got. Also i think the 172s have a different rear spoiler.

Omg, people, its NOT a 172 or a 172 cup or a 182! lol. I will eat my hat if it is.

You's need to stick to your toyotas :D:P

It is definately NOT a Clio 172 Cup ....coz it has got a sunroof and 172 Cups do not have sunroofs :thumbsup:

I was a Clio owner (In my previous life).............................................................

but I saw the light and bought a Yaris :thumbsup:

I dont think the Clio is a 172 or 182 Sport. If you look at the back bumper (where the lights meet the bumper) there is a strip which isnt sprayed. I am fairly sure on 172 and 182 that the strip is sprayed.

Nice TS. They look really good in red.

Omg, people, its NOT a 172 or a 172 cup or a 182! lol. I will eat my hat if it is.

You's need to stick to your toyotas :D:P

Erm, i don't think anybody meant it was a 172/182, just a standard Clio Sport. Not RenaultSport Clio. The 1.2, 1.4 et al have sport variants... which add little bits to the body if im not mistaken!

It's NOT a 172.182 and its NOT standard... my guess would be a 1.4 Clio Sport. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Just looked at pic again, and it aint even a Sport trim model... it's a standard Clio with aftermarket bits put on it.

Edited by seveer unaek

just so you guys know... and to dtop any confusion...

Its a clio 1.2 dynamique from the sport collection.

Its has the 172 alloys, silver 16v Badge, custom twin dtm exhaust, and few other mods. today we've been fitting the 172 front bumper (complete !Removed! to do) and we now realise we need wider inner arches and the 172 wings to fit the bumper as the 172 has a wider wheel arch!

anyway glad u all liked the clio, anyone noticed the red t-sport pacrked next to it? hehe :P

anyway glad u all liked the clio, anyone noticed the red t-sport pacrked next to it? hehe :P

Where? :lol:

Fair play to ya, mate. Especially with the major hijack of your thread! :thumbsup:

Its has the 172 alloys, silver 16v badge, custom twin dtm exhaust, and few other mods. today we've been fitting the 172 front bumper (complete !Removed! to do) and we now realise we need wider inner arches and the 172 wings to fit the bumper as the 172 has a wider wheel arch!

Dude unlucky. She'd have to really like the 172 bumper to change the front end, its so much hassle. The rear 172 bumper goes straight onto base models tho.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links