Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport Gear Knob....

seveer unaek

Just spoke to MrT about buying a T-Sport gear knob as i think it's very swish with the chrome through the middle and i was thinking no more than £20... it's only a little thing... wanna know how much...?

£69.95

I said... erm, think i'll leave it... then fell off my chair!

There's one on eBay for about a fiver at mo, but there's six days left, so will have to keep my eye on it... unless anybody wants to flog me one mucho cheapo?!?!?!

wow !! now thats expensive

u just missed lee, his was for sale in the for sale section, dicey got it for £30 i think

Just spoke to MrT about buying a T-Sport gear knob as i think it's very swish with the chrome through the middle and i was thinking no more than £20... it's only a little thing... wanna know how much...?

£69.95

I said... erm, think i'll leave it... then fell off my chair!

There's one on ebay for about a fiver at mo, but there's six days left, so will have to keep my eye on it... unless anybody wants to flog me one mucho cheapo?!?!?!

the one on eBay isnt chrome in the middle (phase 1 = plasticty grey), phase 2 have chrome in the middle

oo ur after the p2 knob, my bad, lees was p1, doesnt matter now tho

the p2 are nice aswell very sim, just replaced grey for chrome i believe

Well, at that price it'll be e-bay for me too then... Ouch <_<

A

There was one on there the other week i was watching and it went for about 40 quid!

i was only willing to bid a max of 20!40 is tooo much for a gear knob

and 70 is just madness!

CB :thumbsup:

Am waiting on a replacement for my ph1 t-sport knob -

when the replacement arrives I'lls ell mine ...

PM me - first come first served...

The new series of colour collection Yarii have a gear knob with the chrome. I think it's similar to the T Sport. Don't know if that will make it any cheaper though.

Download the e-brochure from the colour collection section of Toyota GB's site and have a look.

The new series of colour collection Yarii have a gear knob with the chrome. I think it's similar to the T Sport. Don't know if that will make it any cheaper though.

Are you kidding, this is Mr T were talking about! Cheap doesnt even spring to mind... £35 for official Yarii mats that dont slip inder the pedals! But i suppose you get what u pay for... When u add up stuff like that you can see why cars cost so much new eh?

£35 for official Yarii mats that dont slip inder the pedals!

Eh?? Iv got proper mats and they fit perfect! Only problem iv got is that i havn't got a clutch rest like the t-sport, so im now burning a hole through he carpet (the new carpet il add) that only got done 5000 miles ago!!

The T-Sport gear nob is totally different to that... it's like brushed aluminium with dimpled leather. My SR one is dimpled leather with plastic insert.... like this....:

th_6cb_IMG_0023.JPG

The T-sport one is like this:

th_fa7_30_1_b.jpg

I want the t-sport one... brighten up the inside a bit!

Ah yes, the okd "wearing through the carpet" problem. Been there, done that managed to disguise it come trade-in time! I now end up with my foot sort of twisted around to stop that.

Looking forward to replacing my horrible placcy gearknob with Lorne's old T-Sport one. Pre-worn in too :thumbsup:

A

MMT = No clutch pedal + No pedal rest.

Does this mean that my Genuine Toyota mats are going to wear out at 5000 miles?? ;) :)

Although I keep my left foot still ;) ;)

Sorry just noticed I have gone off topic B)

I quite like it... the leather's nice, but yes, the plastic is tacky... hence why i want a t-sport one!

The SR gear knob isnt too bad to be honest .. its just the black plastic bit to be honest. But when i was looking to get a T-Sport one i got quoted a stupid price from Toyota aswell! I was like .. "70 quid? You're having a laugh mate! The best looking momo one is only £55!". And the guy on the parts desk agreed with me aswell ... weird that.

But in the end i had a good look of both the Ph1 and Ph2 T-sport ones and thought i'd get the Ph2 one cos its chrome compared to the Ph1 and its actually slightly bigger and heavier so it has a nicer feel to it.

Will get a piccy up of mine. :thumbsup:

Right .. here's a pic.

DSC00869ss.JPG

Oh and i've just remembered one disadvantage from this gear knob. It's damn cold to the touch in this freezing weather! But looks real nice though! :lol:

And have just updated my Garage so there's another pic in there aswell! :D :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links