Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Would Like To Offer My Help For Jae 2005

stevetubbyturbo

Hi i know its very early to start thinking of the JAE this year but its one of the high lights of my year plus im working on my vehicle already for the event.

As im Local to the East of England show ground i would be happy to help TOC with the set up or offer some members (2-3) who have a long way to travel a stoping point on the thursday night so they would'nt have to get up so early on the friday morning or would'nt even go due to the distance they might have to travel in one stint.

Ive not been a menber of TOC long but must admit im finding it very good and hope to meet some of the menbers at the JAE or other events.

Steve

thanks all the same cheif

yuoll find most hardcore members get there on the friday and help throw the club stand up and then sit down for a 'relaxing evening of quiet banter and a few soft drinks'

which roughly translates to a heavy consumption of alcohol into the early hours and the highlight of Kennys curry night

but you more than welcome to come and be part of it

Thats very generous of you, however, most members sleep in tents over the weekend...

Just a thought i had, as when i took my MR2 on a trackday a member of an owners club put me and the missus up for the the night so im offering my place a stop gap.

Steve

thanks all the same cheif

yuoll find most hardcore members get there on the friday and help throw the club stand up and then sit down for a 'relaxing evening of quiet banter and a few soft drinks'

which roughly translates to a heavy consumption of alcohol into the early hours and the highlight of Kennys curry night

but you more than welcome to come and be part of it

Thank you id like to do that if i may

Steve

yup just keep ya eyes open for when the JAE registration comes up later in the year and get ya name down

I did Friday till Sun last year.. amazing watching the place fill up with lush cars and getting to meet people at the start and helping, I remember as soon as we parked up, Ken started passing out the Stella... fantastic!

Cant wait for this year!

I had a great time last year and looking forward to it this year in a different car, different venue and different owners club

cant wait.

Steve

I'm a member of that, how come you're coming with us this year?

Ive still got the Tubby but at the moment im kitting out my Hilux Surf and although the Tubby is a great car im really enjoying the Surf and as i have two different models of Toyota i really need to be part of a club who cater for all models.

Must admit this club im finding very good and everone very freindly and helpful with all aspects of toyota's :D

Steve

This place is my home.. look into being a Gold member, you get a whole new forum to read!

already did on friday so soon my avatar should show gold within the next week or 2

cheers

Steve

I am looking forward to it too, it will be my first show of any kind, i haven't even been to a cruise, i'm not quite sure what to do/expect, but i'm sure it's gonna be a good weekend.

oh!, and we (me wife n 3 kids) should be there Friday morning too, so will help out if need be.

We got all the camping gear, which includes a 9 man tent, and will be there for the full weekend :thumbsup::thumbsup:

i wanna help out too, even if it means going on thursday!! more time = more booze :D:D

If you go on Thursday you might catch the Morris Minors club packing up, you can help them also!

We'll be up on friday, sleeping in the car most likely. But if someone has a spare space in their tent I'd be most grateful as I'll probably be fed up with Nicks snoring by saturday! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links