Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auto Door Locks

mark_n

Not exactly sure, but i think it's about £30 they charge as they claim it's a hard job!

lol i went in to my local dealer in swinton and they didnt have a clue wot i was talkin about. they had never heard of that function before ON ANY CAR :wacko:

i think you could be better off just pressing the button to central lock all your doors before driving off

then you have a choice, otherwise every time you turn your key in the ignition the doors will lock, i would prefer having the option to do that myself

exactly i totally agree with reece, so much more practicle to choose when to lock the doors

Thanks for the replys. I think I will just stick with pressing the button when I get in the car.

Yeah I press the lock button on mine too, only takes a second to do

And so much cheaper. Actually I rarely lock my doors unless I'm in an area where I feel threatened though I appreciate it's probably the sensible thing to do.

Now I'm getting a five door it may be a good policy to lock the doors each time I set off. Don't want uninvited passengers!

:ph34r::ph34r:

:o :ph34r:

Yeah I press the lock button on mine too, only takes a second to do

Now I'm getting a five door it may be a good policy to lock the doors each time I set off. Don't want uninvited passengers!

:ph34r::ph34r:

:o :ph34r:

That was one of the main reasons for me going from a 5 door to a 3 door - less doors for unwanteds to try and enter my car by!

But 5 doors are so more convenient...... :rolleyes:

my mates clio doors lock automatically, but from the inside if you oprn the door handle the door will still open, which is handy in an emergency, but from outside people cant open the door. and in a crash, the doors automatically unlock.

personally i'd prefere this on my yaris if i could ahve it, but since we have a pull lever for a lock, doubt it can be done easily...

my mates clio doors lock automatically, but from the inside if you oprn the door handle the door will still open, which is handy in an emergency, but from outside people cant open the door. and in a crash, the doors automatically unlock.

personally i'd prefere this on my yaris if i could ahve it, but since we have a pull lever for a lock, doubt it can be done easily...

Same thing happens with my other halfs 206......

Would still have my Yaris anyday over his 206 though..... :lol::lol:

My old Clio did this too until it broke, then it wouldnt lock the doors until you pressed the button twice.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links