Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Hate Toyota!

JT

:arrgg-matey: :censor: :ffs: :!Removed!:

im getting the rear quarter panel on my car resprayed, and so, needed to order a new decal, that forms part of the set that reads TWIN CAM 16 along the side of the car. i only needed the part that reads "TWIN", as the other two words go on the door, not the quarter panel.

so last monday, i went to Toyota and ordered it. i was told it was still available and was something like £26, and would be in by wednesday. so, on wednesday, i removed the old "TWIN" sticker, as well as the back of the sideskirt, in preperation for it going in the bodyshop on on thursday. after doing this, i went to collect the sticker from toyota. i was served by a different bloke to who'd put the order in, who came walking out with the bit that reads "CAM 16". i then told him this was the wrong bit - i wanted the TWIN part. (how the other bloke managed to order this bit is beyond me, when i clearly saw him write down that i wanted the TWIN section). so he apologised, said he'd have to re-order it, and that it would be in by today.

so, today i went to pick it up, only to be greeted by the phrase "oh, did u not get my message?" at which point my heart sank. apparently, this part is now deleted and no longer available. tbh, i think that is total bo***ocks - why on earth would half of it still be available!!? but i have now already removed the sticker that was on the car, so im stuck! i dont know what to do! do you think i should try another dealer??

failing that, does anyonw know anyplace in the north west area that could copy the decal from the other side of the car and reproduce it? :help:

I had a complete set made up for a car of mine a couple of years ago by a sign making company.Looked as good if not better than the originals at about half the cost Any good graphics design company should be able to sort it out for you. Have a look in yellow pages for sign makers etc. Good luck. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

id say that

go for a grpahic design place, would either be able to recreate the orignal font or go for something a tad more unique and itll be a darn site cheaper so you can go and give toyota the finger!

just dont have a huge oakly sunstrip done aswell :lol:

nooo you dont hate toyota...

you hate their service....

get it right :P

And yes, design company - cheaper, and better :thumbsup:

Nooooooo oakley sunstrips :wacko: :arrgg-matey:

what a bummer :censor: as already stated i'd try a grafix co.

Rash.

My black TT is due fora full resprey soon...

I'll need new stickers saying "24 valve twin turbo"

glad they still make em!!!! :thumbsup:

Take a pic of the good side saying twin, measure the height and the width of each letter and pm petejenkin as he run's Global Grafix and is a authorised trader on here and tbh honest i can't see it been more than a tenner :thumbsup:

...or speak to Mook at skewer.co.uk. Mook does small and full car-size graphics and dial kits for most cars but celis are his speciality. My jap graphics were done by him. He might already have them in his database. Good luck anyhow.

Habu

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links