Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Hate Vodka.

mark_n

I thought I would have a quite drink in last night. Well I finished a bottle of Vodka and I am regretting its this morning. I just feel ill. Hung over.

Well I will go and incure the rath of the parents.

vodka.....

i never wake up with up hangover(no matter how smashed i got)... unless i drink vodka

i must have had the equivilant of 16 shots of vodka last saturday. god i was ill on the sunday

I wouldnt like to think how much I had to drink in Whitley Bay last weekend :(

Started early saturday morning on coach trip down and finished on monday! lol (ouch) :unsure:

But its not big, and its not clever! lol ;)

Lol.... I'm also slightly hungover....

wouldn't say I feel like !Removed!... but I can't bluddy stop pooping !!! :D

Lol....  I'm also slightly hungover....

wouldn't say I feel like !Removed!... but I can't bluddy stop pooping !!!  :D

PMSL!!!

I kept off the Guinness last night! Luckily!

Cure for hangovers:

a. Do not drink!

b. Drink lots...... of water that is, before bed! :D

B will guarantee a hangover free morning - you'll wake up fresh as a daisy - I should know - I'm a vodka gal and it works wonders for me!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cure for hangovers:

a. Do not drink!

b. Drink lots...... of water that is, before bed!  :D

B will guarantee a hangover free morning - you'll wake up fresh as a daisy - I should know - I'm a vodka gal and it works wonders for me!

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

only prob with B is that when ur too p**sed u forget to do that

Im off with the girls tonight so hoping I'll feel as rough as a badgers a*se tomorrow :D

Proof of a good night for me! :D

:yes: yup the water thing always helps me out, swear by it...

had this skittles/vodka concuction the other night, a mate put a pack of skittles in the top of a bottle of vody, left it for three days... heh presto skittles vodka, actually tasted alright for shots! anyone else tried this? nice touch was putting the skittles writing on the bottle via the gift of sellotape! :D

had this skittles/vodka concuction the other night, a mate put a pack of skittles in the top of a bottle of vody, left it for three days... heh presto skittles vodka, actually tasted alright for shots! anyone else tried this? nice touch was putting the skittles writing on the bottle via the gift of sellotape! :D

i think ill have to try that one :thumbsup:

yeah, the skittles completely melt, makin the vodka a misty red colour, tastes nice, gets you mashed and rotts your teeth! what more could you ask for?!!

Cure for hangovers:

a. Do not drink!

only prob with B is that when ur too p**sed u forget to do that

Thats a good point! Thats when you need a good flatmate/boyfriend/girlfriend/parent/sibling/mate (delete as applicable) to help you out and force it down your throat! :D :D

Cure for hangovers:

a. NOT APPLICABLE

You mean i have to drink even more of that "water" you seem to like too. ;) Great!!! I like your way of thinking. :D

Yves.

Me and my mate made some of these a while back, its best with hard boiled sweets. We tried:

Kola Cube

Soor Plooms

Rhubarb & Custard

and Fishermans Friend for a laugh! PMSL = no braw!! :wacko:

The rest were very nice and great for single shots! :thumbsup:

The best sweets/drink concoction is strawberry laces (non sugar coated) plus sparkling wine - dip the laces in the sparkling wine and then suck them - tastes just divine! :thumbsup:

I'm actually not such a big drinker these days, but way back when, I could drink any of my friends under the table.... yep, even the guys! :thumbsup:

Shame I'm all grown up now..... lol! Although I still bet I could teach some of you guys some tricks or two.... :lol::lol:

Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I dont feel well :crybaby:

It wasnt the vodka that did it, sure it was the malibu :unsure:

Could be something to do with the 2 bottles of wine, shooters, and doubles I drank :thumbsup::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links