Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Parts

Mikyola1

Just wondering where the best place is to get jap parts for me MR2 Turbo, any ideas. i need a front driver side ball joint and a throttle cable! :help:

how about a breakage/salvage yard?? they might have one broken up which you could get the parts off? :unsure:

Perhaps look in your yellow pages for details?

Toyota :rolleyes:

Wouldn't use a breakers yard for key items like cables and ball joints.....you really want to fit new parts.

Try Toyota. Go to the parts department and get them priced up. It may surprise you ( sometimes they are quite reasonable - depending on the part.)

Alternatively try your local motor factors place. Can't really see either of them being hard to source.

NB if you go to Toyota you will need your Full model number and chassis number for the computer search. Both on the VIN plate.

Rich

The ball joint you should be able to get from your local motor factors(look in yellow pages). Its the same part as the N/A UK cars. I think Toyota will be the only place you'll get a throttle cable though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links