Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc

mrrandom

is the TOC the official club for toyota owners? if not who runs and owns and maintains it?

Nope. TOC is run by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.

Club Toyota is the official one, through Toyota themselves.....

....... i think! lol

As far as I know, TOC was around long before Club Toyota. I think they got the idea when they kept being pestered by our Gold members for discounts, they thought it might be a good idea to have their own little club. Can't be anywhere near as good as this one though :thumbsup:

As far as I know, TOC was around long before Club Toyota. I think they got the idea when they kept being pestered by our Gold members for discounts, they thought it might be a good idea to have their own little club. Can't be anywhere near as good as this one though :thumbsup:

Just think that Club Toyota is the official one as its organised through Toyota themselves. Not too sure but I thought Club Toyota was around before TOC Gold.

And yeah, not a patch on TOC!

Club Toyota was around when I bought my Corolla GTi back in 1993 (ish) First year membership was free when I bought the car. Same thing when I bought my current Corolla in 1998.

I'm a member of them both. TOC for the chat and info and Club Toyota for... a cheap way of getting RAC roadside assistance and home start! Oh, yeah and a half decent mag, I suppose. :thumbsup:

Ooopps. I was obviously wrong then. Sorry... I only became first aware of Club Toyota last year or the year before...

But TOC is still way better B)

Club Toyota was around when I bought my Corolla GTi back in 1993 (ish) First year membership was free when I bought the car. Same thing when I bought my current Corolla in 1998.

Yep you are right there my friend. As when my wife brought her first yaris back in 1999 you automatically where given club toyota for free for the first year and then afterwards you have to rejoin. My wife is still a member now as you still need break down cover at the end of the day ah :thumbsup: Also you get some good discounts from shops and travel agents as well. It not a bad thing at the end of the day plus you get a free mag every other month :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Club Toyota has been around for years.

Not really a club as such.. more of a marketing type membership where you get a free mag, cheap RAC and Insurance etc. Not an enthusiast club.

As for TOC.. I founded TOC and with the help of Ken and volunteers it is what it is today.

would like to say thanks for TOC staff though..

HURRAH FOR TOC. :group-cuddles:

And so say all of us! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links