Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Got Pics Of Mr2 Lexus Style Lights Fitted?

james1760

My real name is Duke ChavHunter, I roam the urban sprawl looking for my quarry..

*Jordie Accent on "Im supaman likes.. i till ya"! :lol: :D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skeete

• JappyBeast

• Razor_Rage

• james1760

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

didnt think chavs could afford MR2's anyway.

Mk2 Rev 1's N/A are well cheap!... :rolleyes:

To run?... yeah.. insurance is a real laugh!! :P

heres a laugh for you, my renewal is £215 this year :D

To run?... yeah.. insurance is a real laugh!! :P

heres a laugh for you, my renewal is £215 this year :D

You son of a mum!!! :o :thumbsup:

going to try tinting the rev 3 lights as it is only the orange on them that is ****** me off,

i agree with the posts on here though, the mr2 lexus stlye lights look nothing like the corsa/saxo lexus style lights. just an aftermarket taillight upgrade.

i will post pics of my 2 when i have tinted them

well isn't this Skeete fella a lil troublemaker...

how about keeping your comments on Lexus Lights to yourself now eh? we all know YOU don't like them. People on here should have a right to like Lexus lights without you pestering them for doing so.

how about keeping your comments on Lexus Lights to yourself now eh? we all know YOU don't like them. People on here should have a right to like Lexus lights without you pestering them for doing so.

A by all means YOU can like them.. but be prepared for people laughing at you ...

I saw a nice red MR2 in reading on Wednesday and its had "GREEN" neon lights, some people shouldnt be allowed nice cars !

I have to admit the darker lights on your car are not as bad as the old fiesta ones, but IMO they are still cheap looking..

Right enough of my trouble making as obviously I am stiring up a nest of vipers..

Skeete. :thumbsup:

A by all means YOU can like them.. but be prepared for people laughing at you ...

I saw a nice red MR2 in reading on Wednesday and its had "GREEN" neon lights, some people shouldnt be allowed nice cars !

I have to admit the darker lights on your car are not as bad as the old fiesta ones, but IMO they are still cheap looking..

Right enough of my trouble making as obviously I am stiring up a nest of vipers..

Skeete. :thumbsup:

Everyone thinks differently about style and looks. You need to accept that not everyone thinks like you do and stop complaining on them or their taste if they think differently than yourself.

Eh? £2800 for the d**n thing then £1500 for insuarnce and last week £120 or so on tax.

Dunno if your made of money or something but that aint cheap to me. :blink:

Eh? £2800 for the d**n thing then £1500 for insuarnce and last week £120 or so on tax.

I was speaking about purchasing one.. Ive seen them for £1500... even cheaper..

Anyway.. it wasn't a dig.. i was just messing... as most who know me will understand.. :rolleyes:

I was speaking about purchasing one.. Ive seen them for £1500... even cheaper..

Anyway.. it wasn't a dig.. i was just messing... as most who know me will understand.. :rolleyes:

Ma bad dude.

i am skint an clearly havin issues :crybaby:

Didn't mean to react :)

No worrys

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Chill boys!!!! :group-cuddles:

Go for a set of rev 3 rear lights - they look the same but that wee bit better - if that makes any sense at all. :blink:

Case closed! :thumbsup:

Chill boys!!!!  :group-cuddles:

Go for a set of rev 3 rear lights - they look the same but that wee bit better - if that makes any sense at all.  :blink:

Case closed!  :thumbsup:

How dare you say they look the same as Rev 3 lights!! And you think this case is closed after that statement!.. :lol:

Thats one nice looking Mota Shaf.. :thumbsup:

How dare you say they look the same as Rev 3 lights!! And you think this case is closed after that statement!..  :lol:

Thats one nice looking Mota Shaf..  :thumbsup:

hmmm and notice the rear lights :rolleyes:

I don't know what peoples problem with orange indicators is? In my opinion orange looks best by miles. I would never fit clear front indicators clear = bland = boring stay orange!

And yes all lexus style lights on everycar except the lexus that they were designed for look crap. Looking at all the pictures in this thread do anyones actually fit like factory?

Whay are they on the phoenix power car? its the only thing that stops it being the 'perfect 2' :eek:

well i have tinted mine now like ricos.

just need to give them a good wax later tonight and i will post pics.

i didnt mind the orange before when my mr2 was rev 1 red, but with the candy paint they just look out of place. now they are red they look alot better!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links