Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Saw

Rookey

I just watched the film "Saw" and I have to say .. It is a fantastic film!

It's so wierd and trippy! I couldn't believe I didn't know who the killer was until the very end!! I'm usually quite good at knowing that kinda stuff!hehe

To anyone that hasn't seen it, and doesn't mind a bit of .. err .. gruesome (for lack of another word) filming, WATCH IT!

:)

want 2, heard its interestin to say the least, gf already seen it and didnt liek it so havnt had chance to watch it myself yet will do tho

yeah i saw at the cinema. there is alot a blood and alot of the scenes which make ur knees go if u know wot i mean

Yeah saw it in the cinema, it was very gruesome and me jump in sections but not scary if get what I mean, Like it only made you jump because of stupid noises or quick editing. Quite enjoyed it though :)

I watched it a few weeks ago and have to say i thought it was a bit dissapointing.

Wasn't as scary as i was expecting but it was a very good twist with the killer :thumbsup:

you guys been serious???? what a bag of spanners... 20 mins with the hacksaw would have been through the shackles. not 15 seconds and smash it...... it was almost as crap as "the grudge"........ scary untill you see the ghost. then you just ***** your self...

Dont do scary movies (apart from Scary Movie! :lol: )

I saw the Ring - that was quite scary but it fascinated me more than scared me - the book was scarier than the film for me! :lol:

It reminded mea bit of se7en.

Very good though!!!

you guys been serious???? what a bag of spanners... 20 mins with the hacksaw would have been through the shackles. not 15 seconds and smash it...... it was almost as crap as "the grudge"........ scary untill you see the ghost. then you just ***** your self...

agreed

and i thout it was as gruesome as Bambi!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links