Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just To Say Good Bye

sup

hi ppl just wanna good bye as i traded in me t-sport on tuesday good luck with all you cars and i love the site and keep up the good work see ya guys and girls

gav ireland :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

hi ppl just wanna good bye as i traded in me t-sport on tuesday good luck with all you cars and i love the site and keep up the good work see ya guys and girls

gav ireland  :group-cuddles:  :thumbsup:

wot car u gettin?

bye mate, best of luck with whatever u get next! - Danny

well when my bro told me wot he's traded the ts in for i gave him a right earfull :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

you aint gonna believe wot he's traded it in for

clicky

:censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

dont worry when i c him in the summer ill give him a slap from everyone!!! :ffs:

Hi sup

Hey fair play mate :thumbsup: I actually think that the Suzuki ignis is a good car. If you all remember the old Suzuki swift GTI now that was a blast of a little car. I'm sure that you will have a blast in this newer model as well. Well reading the report on it they actually rate the car for in handling and value for money.

Come back on the site once you've had if for awhile and tell us all how it compares to the yaris t sport buddy :thumbsup: And once again nice car ;)

jerry!!

A Suzuki? Fair play to him mate, it'll be a good project! So it's not Toyota, but it's still Jap! Then again. can't say i'm a big lover of Suzuki cars. They should stick to bikes! :thumbsup:

sorry 2 see u go bud, u did have 1 sweet car, love the instal and secondly are those leather seats?? or stock, looked leather in the pic, if so where u get and how much?? cheers

best of luck with the new car :thumbsup:

its not as nice as a yaris it has potentional but its almost the same, best of luck with the new car tho!!!!!

arr thanks you guys i dont wanna go now , i have the plans in me head for this new ride i will be sweeet i prom, i,ll be back to let ya all know what she's like in a few weeks . bye :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

and sup2 little bro you cant brake eggs let alone give me a slap c**kknocker lol

yeah but dont forget im bigger than you now!!!! :lol:

but duuuuuude come on you now how much sweat i put into that frikin car then ya go do this to me :crybaby:

well im tellin ya now you aint gettin any more free shiznit done :yes::lol:

theyre bad! seriously! even when modified!! my ex's mate has one modified, sucks ***** badly!

and i thank ya!

c told ya so !Removed!!!! :lol:

where did u trade the t sport into? i see ur in Ireland...

it would have been in the midlands somewhere

coz he's in athlone :thumbsup:

keep an eye out an you'll get yaself a veryyyyyy sweeeeeeet ride :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links