Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alien Vs Predator

jerry phipps

Hi everyone

Was just wondering if anyone has seen alien vs predator. As i was just thinking of renting it out tonight. I enjoyed all the other aliens films and the predators films so this film with them both in has got to be a treat hasn't it? So if anyone has seen it give us a shout and tell me if it's worth the rental ;)

cheers jerry!!

Not as good as the Predator or Alien films BUT a very cool last fight scene and a very cool bit right at the end :thumbsup:

Save the £££ JErry - It's rubbish.......PERIOD.

Tell ya what is EXCELLANT THOUGH - Man on Fire :thumbsup:

Whatever Movie ya get mate - Don't forget the munchies - I recommend Nachos or Maltesers :drool:

Hummmm Ben and Jerrys Cookie Dough :drool:

Hummmm Ben and Jerrys Cookie Dough  :drool:

Ooooh definately!!! :thumbsup:

I heard its not the greatest movie in the world (I'm slightly confused as its Alien Vs Predator - so whoever wins at the end, it doesnt matter because mankind is kinda doomed - anyone wanna explain that to me via PM? lol)

Get Finding Neverland - ok its not gory, but its a great film! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I thought that was excellent aswell Gordy. Always like Denzel Washington films.

So you think that i will be disappointed then??? But i really do like the old aliens and :censor: I think i might give it a try and if it sucks you can all tell me i told you so :thumbsup:

jerry!!

So you think that i will be disappointed then??? But i really do like the old aliens and  :censor: I think i might give it a try and if it sucks you can all tell me i told you so  :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I thought it was quite good.... But then io thought Finding Nemo was as well. :ph34r:

So you think that i will be disappointed then??? But i really do like the old aliens and  :censor: I think i might give it a try and if it sucks you can all tell me i told you so  :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I thought it was quite good.... But then io thought Finding Nemo was as well. :ph34r:

Nought wrong with finding nemo mate ;)

jerry!!

jerry!!

Dude, If you like Aliens series and predator, then don't watch this!lol it ruins EEEEEVERYTHING :D

I watched it and thought it was ok, liked the bit at the end, I wonder when that film will be out??? coz I am sure there will be one, that juat CANT leave it like that. :eek:

I watched it and thought it was ok, liked the bit at the end, I wonder when that film will be out??? coz I am sure there will be one, that juat CANT leave it like that. :eek:

True,

Ther HAS to be a sequel .

Not the worst but not the best either, its only £2 or something so its worth a watch imo! :thumbsup:

agree on both counts there...

(I'm an Aliens fan, and I've had more enjoyable dental surgery compared with that AVP rubbish)

I thought it was rubbish, went to the cinema with load of old mates from uni to see it and even after a spliff it was a load of poo.

it aint that bad.

Story's kinda interesting i guess, and imo worth a watch!

Defo needs more fighting tho, and the sequel should be setup for mass slaughter and mayhem!!!!

Worth a rental :yes:

-Z

Aliens = amaizing

Predator = Amazing

AVP should = amazing but unfortunatly it doesnt

Finding NEMO is amazing!

what about shreks??seen them?

CB :thumbsup:

All Im going to say is, I have bought it and its a great bonus to be able to actually see them both in light(ish) enviroments!

I watched 'The neverending story' a while back.

WHAT A RIP OFF ! Neverending my ***** ! only lasted 90 minutes

All Im going to say is, I have bought it and its a great bonus to be able to actually see them both in light(ish) enviroments!

Dont worry, blockbuster allow you trade in movies :rolleyes: ;)

Can you believe it? Went down to block busters and they haven't got a copy left all gone :crybaby: So i will get it tomorrow instead ;) Thanks for all you comments anyway.

Cheers jerry!!

I watched 'The neverending story' a while back.

WHAT A RIP OFF !  Neverending my ***** ! only lasted 90 minutes

yeah but there are like 3 of them now i think :P

got AvP ages a go - thought it was ok, sequal will be interesting though i bet... :thumbsup:

J

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links