Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alien Vs Predator

jerry phipps

Can you believe it? Went down to block busters and they haven't got a copy left all gone  :crybaby: So i will get it tomorrow instead  ;) Thanks for all you comments anyway.

Cheers jerry!!

Jerry - take the hint, dont bother - it isnt even worth watching on ITV in 10 months time!

And hey, the incredibles is out today - now that is a good movie (and has better action sequences than AvP)

i enjoyed it, thought it was quiet close to the comic book strories, id make ur own mind up mate.

well worth the rental fee. cheers baz

not quite as good as finding Nemo.... but it is very good, and once its going, its great!

The Incredibles is better than Nemo - its more actiony and funny!

I love Nemo, but I like the Incredibles just that tiny weeny bit more! :thumbsup:

Another Special Edition Disney DVD to add to my collection! :thumbsup:

Can you believe it? Went down to block busters and they haven't got a copy left all gone  :crybaby: So i will get it tomorrow instead  ;) Thanks for all you comments anyway.

Cheers jerry!!

FREE of charge from BB of course under their guarantee :thumbsup:

I just went to BB to rent The Incredibles :D But Finding Nemo was a great film, just as good as Shrek imo. :thumbsup:

not quite as good as finding Nemo.... but it is very good, and once its going, its great!

The Incredibles is better than Nemo - its more actiony and funny!

I love Nemo, but I like the Incredibles just that tiny weeny bit more! :thumbsup:

Another Special Edition Disney DVD to add to my collection! :thumbsup:

ahhh - Nemo had me laughing out loud - Dory was just sooooooooo funny...

Incredibles was the better film, but I dont think it had as many 'tag' lines that can make you laugh your head off..

Cheers jerry!!

FREE of charge from BB of course under their guarantee :thumbsup:

Oh yes i will be going down there to get my free copy. Watch them try to get out of it :ph34r:

jerry!!

Save the £££ JErry - It's rubbish.......PERIOD.

Tell ya what is EXCELLANT THOUGH - Man on Fire :thumbsup:

definately, awesome film...

Hi everyone

Well i have got my copy at last. So i will be watching it in a mo so i will give you all the verdict what i thought about it in say 2 hours or so ;)

Cheers for all the comments anyway :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Incredibles is a class movie but hav ya watched shrek 2 yet, that was decent also!

-Z

Firstly hello :P

On AVP: What i personally think happened is to begin with it was going to be a good film, the writers wrote it, the actors liked it, the people with the money said it was too long and as a result you're left with a 90 minute film that should have been at least 120 minutes long. The sad thing is i don't think the people with the money realised it was too long until mid-way through which is why in the second half everything seems to happen so quickly that and it feels as if it's been cut down to meet budget, real shame they could of made a lovely bucket of money if they'd taken the time and invested to do it properly. Because they didn't, if there's a sequel (i.e. when they raise the money to include the rest of the script that's somewhere in a cupboard collecting dust) people wont be so easily fooled, the fact all previous movies following the theme of aliens and predators were so good it was a natural assumption the next edition would be but this time round, if there's another round, people will know better.

Still, i'd give it a 6/10, as there were some intense moments during the film which saved it from falling completely flat on its face.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links