Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insewerence - What's Your Best Quote?

soupdragon4

Okay... Yaris T3 1.4 D-4D, 1 SP30 Speeding conviction, 2 non-fault incidents within the 14 months before the cover started, 18,000 miles annually, S,D & Commuting, parked on the road (quiet dead-end) on the outskirts of Inverness:- £335ish once my Gold Discount hs been taken off ;)

Not too bad considering...

A

I'm with Tesco, they are the lowest quote I got. Paying £53 per month it was £40 until I added an additional driver (provisional licence holder). When i first started looking when I was 19 (now 23) I was quoted £1200 - £1500, so i'm glad i waited til now.

Currently paying £1745 with Tesco, quoted £1002 by Elephant, so guess what I'm doing tomorrow morning!

About the same as me then Blue - except mine is about £800 and I dont have any NCB - well not at the moment anyway!

Did yours go up much when you upgraded?

D'uh forgot to say I'm with Tesco! :blink:

It went up £10 (approx) a month - which isnt bad at all...policy is renewed in August so was just over half way through when I swapped - not bad really

They WERE for me too. Until I got confused over my NCB when on company insurance didn't actually count so they almost doubled my premium and then had the cheek to charge me for the privilege! Tesco Motor Insurance, thou art a ******.

56 years old,1 Litre CDX 51 reg. Saga. Fully comp. two named drivers max no claims discount, clean licence replacement car if mine is damaged.£112.

It sometimes pays to be old,but there are times when I wish I was young again :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links