Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Other Car Clubs

sxb182

Went to a Nissian sxoc meet this aft due to mate having a 200sx, its good to see that other clubs are just as warm and inviting as TOC, even though i was the only non sx there! Watched bit of **** out action :eek: in rain before showing them how the Toyota gang due it with a bit of 4wd sliding :D 1 sx mishap nearly resulted in a 200sx cross GT4 transbreed coming off a roundabout (keeping withing speedlimits of course :rolleyes: )

But end of day,like the ad says "the car infront......" :lol:

sounds like you had a good afternoon,like you say other jap car clubs

are very friendly i'm meeting up with GT4oc and 200+ clubs again tomorrow,meet up once a month LMR are there too.

All the guys are great even though i'm the only Yaris there :D

200sx's are great cars great fun to drive and look good too.

i loved my 200 however didnt find t the sxoc as friendly as toc. i think its a single model thing everyone sits ther esyaing theres is better. tha sjust what i observed

I can't say that I am overly impressed with other car clubs. Have been to a couple of SXOC/Honda-R organised meets where we were completely blanked at the first one and then on the second one no 200's showed up at all.

Also when I had my prelude, Honda-R was no where near as friendly as TOC. I had paid a years worth of subscription (cost more than TOC Gold) and got F-all in return - well a club sticker and one issue of the crappy *monthly* magazine (*lets call it annual as only one ever turned up*).

I am now also a regular with Northants Jap. Great bunch of people that don't judge you by the car you drive (as long as it's jap). We have regular meets and always try welcome the new faces in person.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links