Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How To Install Celica 2000 Head Unit And Speaker

Klin

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE INSTRUCTION HOW TO TAKE OFF THE ORIGINAL HEAD UNIT OF TOYOTA CELICA 2000 AND ALL THE Speakers AT THE FRONT AND THE BACK, PLEASE WALK ME THROUGH STEP BY STEP.... THANKS

How to change the front speakers

As for the backs, not quite so sure...

To remove the head unit, I understand the entire centre console needs to come out (starting in the back seats of the car, and logically work your way forwards), but again, not too sure... Someone posted something recently about it, so go back a few weeks in the forum, and see what comes up.

I'm going to be doing it myself before very long - a month or so, once I have a bit of spare cash again (buying my baby last week about wiped me out!), so if you haven't found everything you need in this site let me know, and I'll be snap happy and write some doco on how to do it as I'm going along.

On a slightly similar note, whats the best single din converstion for the Gen7? I've seen a few around but they look cheap and plasticy, and like a screw driver owning piece of scum who likes the look of my stereo would easily be able to get it out. Looking for something a bit more secure. Any help anyone?

what's up

i've already got your massage about how to install the 2000 Toyota Celica head unit. I've also been looked around, but i couldn't find the installation instructions. please walk me through if you could alright......thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links