Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What You Guys Upto Today?

JappyBeast

I have had an amazing 4 days off for easter, spent most of the time out drinking with the girlfriend, also had a big session watching the England game.

Today is the last day and I think I'm gonna head up to my local and have a few, then have a chinese and a few beers and a film with Laura.

Back to work tomorrow and Wednesday and then I'm off again!

Going back home to Scotland on Thurday, going out on the razz with Rico and Jimlad.. will be a good weekend.. then I'm back at work on the Tuesday!

Having a nice relaxing day!!

Me and the Blue have been dragged out to a Garden Centre by my Mum, so I suffered that, popped into Sainsbury's, went to BP for Petrol and now am home again doing nothing for the rest of the day :D

Up to not a lot because its not the end of the holidays for me - I'm off all week! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I plan to get loads done this week though! :thumbsup:

Sitting in the front room, surrounded by hundreds of engine parts and a big tub of Autoglym Engine cleaner. Carry On Up the Khyber is on to keep me entertained !

Went to Tesco's :(

Pouring with rain :(

Planned to wash and polish the car and make a cardboard template for the possibilty of getting an engine cover made from stainless.. but the rain is a pain :(

So looks like a night at the comp and in front of the goggle box for me.

Back to work 2morra for me.

Done the usual DIY run to B&Q as Nick wants to try and fix the guttering :rolleyes:

Been to asda and done the weekly shop too. Rest of the day will be spent sitting on my sofa and chilling as I start my new job tomorrow :D

Went to my parents at 7am to feed their precious cats....robbed food and wine from them, gonna get pretty hammered followed by some lovely M&S belgium double chocolate puddings :P :drool:

Have had a great bank holiday weekend been out on day trips with our dogs to the sea side and parks.

And today i cleaned and polished the MR2 and then took her out for a nice long drive with the roof off through twisty turny back roads and really just driving the car how it should be driven with no Chavs to try and bait me.

Today has been a great end to a great weekend :D

Oh well work tomorrow :wacko: !

Been working all weekend 6-6s just finished work think im gonna go out on the bike park up down the sea front and watch the saddo Kevs "cruising" in their novas and laugh

got today and tomorrow off instead of the friday

weekends been rather good, had a steady drive round germany as you do :rolleyes:

of for some beer laters! :D

I've been working all weekend i'm in at 6 tonight too... :crybaby:

Had planned to do an oil change today but the weather's been pretty rubbish all day.... Welcome to summer time!

See you thursday Andy for large amounts of alchohol consumption :beer:

Finished off and handed in my final year dissertation :thumbsup::yes: :D

Just got back from Mallory Park had good day in sun watching racing,

lovely drive back nice country roads sun out windows open B)

shame i go back to work in morning :crybaby:

I've been Ill... again !!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

God damn it!!

Spent most of the time in bed... oh well, should be fine for the big booze session on thursday though Jappy! Looking fwd to it!! :)

cleared mates garage out an rewired it so he can do the car in there now rather than stealing my garage!

slept all day im currently burnt out form workig to hard then came back to london and about to get some grub and watch a film

Woke up late :D Out for 12pm to meet JJ and Mo at TGi Fridays, we had a scrumptious meal. Went for a spin in Mo's MR2 woooo hoooooooo :ph34r:

No one wanted to go home so we went into Bradford for a drink, meet with JJ's mates and then went back to their place a for a chinese.

Its been a top day. :group-cuddles:

Got up, went to work from 12-5 and now I'm just sitting on the net as my car is out of action! :(

Woke up late :D  Out for 12pm to meet JJ and Mo at TGi Fridays, we had a scrumptious meal.  Went for a spin in Mo's MR2 woooo hoooooooo  :ph34r:

No one wanted to go home so we went into Bradford for a drink, meet with  JJ's mates and then went back to their place a for a chinese.

Its been a top day. :group-cuddles:

should have invited me, and look at my corsa beast!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links