Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What You Guys Upto Today?

JappyBeast

Today we mainly tidied the kitchen - Rich fitted the new ceiling lamp in there and we cleaned all the work surfaces etc etc - looks nice in there now - apart from the untiled & unpainted walls of course! lol

Tomorrow - after the shoppings delivered - I'm off to Rugby to change my contact lenses (eyes have gotten worse dammit! lol) and then its back to the village to find me a new puss! :yes:

Also have a very special appointment to keep on Wednesday! More on that when it happens! :lol:

Well today i have just been chilling. Took the tubby out for a roasting to Northampton went out for a meal with my wife and just general relaxed enjoying the good weather watching the sunset. Shame that the weather couldn't have been this good last week when we were at the mini meet :angry:

jerry!!

Been working and I've had a restaurant of chavs to deal with! One guy had a gold chain on his wrist, which must have been 2 inches wide, and about half an inch thick. Full trackies, plus a burberry cap...Roll on the summer...NOT! Especialy if it's anything like it is at the moment! Apart from that just having a drive about and lapping up the sunshine! :thumbsup:

should have invited me, and look at my corsa beast!

Maybe thats why they didnt :P :P :P

So unfair, treating me like dirt just coz i got a corsa that i really hate driving :(

Done the usual DIY run to B&Q as Nick wants to try and fix the guttering :rolleyes:

Been to asda and done the weekly shop too. Rest of the day will be spent sitting on my sofa and chilling as I start my new job tomorrow :D

Good luck with the new job. let us know how it goes.

Went to Oxford to watch football. 2-2 not a very good result :(

What was the match like?

I did drive past the Kassam a few times today but didn't watch or listen to the match.

2-2 Disappointing.

last day?? pffft am a student, i got two more weeks off, already been off for one! hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links