Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Project.

earpl

Thats what i mean... compared to his previous time... it's !Removed! good!

After a couple of months with my car i got 11.5 out of it and thought i did ok, then, a year later getting to know the car, iv achieved 9.8secs. Not bad at all i don't think!

a lad near me has a ts as his first car, only been driving 2 months and he gets whooped by a 1400 206 :(, ive nailed him a couple of times

a lad near me has a ts as his first car, only been driving 2 months and he gets whooped by a 1400 206 :(, ive nailed him a couple of times

What a fool!

Drive properly and this yaris surprises! Im not sure what engines in a calibra, but i whooped his ***** last night and he was trying... but being a vauxhall (sorry, don't mean to swear) he had to slow down loads for corners and couldn't get round nearly as quick as myself!!

Not that i encourage this kind of behaviour, but it puts a lovely smile on your face when you beat somebody who obviously looks at you and thinks... pah, yaris! Well, pah to you too! :lol: :D

My favourites are saxos ... theres load of them round here - ad they all double take when they see my bonnet and have a go ...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links