Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Granvia Insurance Help!

granvia groupie

:help: Am in the process of buying a Granvia but am having no luck in getting insurance. No insurance company seems to have heard of it. I have had imported MPV's since my kids came along and have never had this problem before. One of the companies suggested that it may have a different UK name, then went on to say that its UK name was the Hilux <_< !!! I think not! Please can anyone help me as my Masterace is slowly dying and I really want a Granvia.

HI

Try these guys...they are amazing and will insure just about anything with wheels! Adrian Flux Insurance... 0800 0370221

Good Luck!

u can call it Hi-ace, because top of the rang Granvia, is call Hi-Ace Granvia, and that Badge stick on tailgate.

• 2 weeks later...

my wifes granvias insured at tescos you need to find the correct person

to talk to because they will say there is no listing

and will quote the same as a 30ltr high lux

:thumbsup: Thanks for all your help guys and girls!! Bought my new super-duper drop dead gorgeous nice and shiny Granvia last Thursday. Now in Liverpool going through its SVA :crybaby: Cant wait to get it back!!! Anyway I eventually got it insured with Osborne and Sons at £90 less than Lifesure or Adrian Flux quoted. It was just nice talking to people who had actually heard of my car!

Thanks again everyone

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links