Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Many Miles To A Full Tank Of Fuel?

rossnova

Normally around 250 to 275 - buts thats not letting it go down past a couple of bars ...

Average speed 55mph! Lots and lots of motorways and fast driving for me!

If I'm in a hurry it can be down to 200!

I've filled up 4 or 5 times now for around 1400 miles. First bar dropped after around 20 miles around town which was far worse than usual.

Think I'm averaging 35mpg for town usage.

My other car is a Citroen Picasso petrol 1.6 desire 2004 :eek: no laughing anyone :P

around town I normally get about 35 miles to the gallon, but I went on holiday 2 weeks ago and did about 52 miles to the gallon after filling up with Shell optimax.. was completely amazed.

It will be interesting to see how much mpg I can get out of my Yaris when she finally arrives

On my way to work i do a little bit of town driving and then motorway all the way. So at 70mph (or just a little over), the av mpg im getting is 46-48mpg, in a t-sport.

on a little run out the other day down the motorway and through Chester I was returning just under 50mpg! (and no im not driving like my mum :D )

Average over 16,000 miles from new is 62.9 mpg, best for 1 tank was 78 mpg, worst was 41 mpg (towing a trailer) - but it is a D4D.

78! :eek:

What? How? Where? Are you sure?.... If only I could keep my right foot under control and shift up early then all that could be mine :unsure:

A

I have a 1.3 and i get 300 miles to a tank... Give or take 30 or so! :lol:

Avg MPG = 38.7 currently

Avg MPH = 25

Always seems to use more fuel when it's been in Mr T though... Strange... :ph34r:

haven"t reset onboard since new and it reads 37.8mpg usually get 335miles with two bars left on gauge,not bad for a t-sport me thinks :D

http://timesonline.newcarnet.co.uk/indepth...?serialno=12071

the times are quoting a range of 411 miles to a full tank before it grinds to halt, i presume thats worked out based on the mpg quote they give (either that or someone just filled it up, reset the trip meter and drove it til it ran out of juice)

I think that 411 miles is a little optimistic tho 335 miles seems much more likely for the TS :)

365 miles to the tankfull

Average mpg = 48.8

Average speed =29 mph

Or at least thats what the onboard computer tells me.

I know I dont seem to buy so much fuel for the Yaris as I did for my previous car (Clio)

on the motorway from Duesseldorf to Calais

my girlfiend driving

I got 485 km

with average speed 116 km/h

1 mile=1.602 km

not bad but I thought she would do better.

from Dover to Notts I drove the car

I only used 3 bars

with AV 128 km/h

thats real AV not what the trip comp shows

Edited by kimi

1.3 SR

I've never seen 300 miles from a full tank (250 at most). Although i've started using 97 RON and am getting a little more per tank (270 miles or so). So i have to work out if the extra cost is benefitting me.

Average speed is around 30MPH and MPG figure is always well below 30MPG every time i reset (at petrol station).

But i have a heavy right foot and change up late to make the most of the Powerflow exhaust (which alone may also be raising fuel consumption)

Paul

haven"t reset onboard since new and it reads 37.8mpg usually get 335miles with two bars left on gauge,not bad for a t-sport me thinks :D

Do you set off in 5th mate? Have you ever discovered that your right foot makes the car go faster when you apply pressure? :lol:

got a business trip all the way down to Andover this afternoon, 370mile round trip down the motorway, so ill see what kind of mpg I get on it and whether I can do the whole trip on a single tank :)

I'd put money on no chance! Mind u Jeremy Clarkson got that Audi from London to Scotland and back on a full tank of diesel and Audi sed it couldnt be done!!!

Must be something in the air on the Isle of Wight to get that kind of economy!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links