Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Couple Of Pics Of Family Yarii

coo

Morning,hope this link works to show 3 photos of my yaris and my father's yaris.Also tried photo of JVC CD player i installed thanks to the invaluable help in the workshop "how to's" features.Only thing I had problems with was removing the cigarette lighter so bought a cheap replacement and fitted that just to look right.

http://photos.wanadoo.co.uk/album/1328717

Please let me know if photos take too long to load and will decrease sizes next time.

:thumbsup:

Pics load fine - nice install on the CD. If I'm honest I don't like the steering wheel cover but each to their own.

Steering wheel doesnt do it for me either but nice to see another Carlo Bluer on the forums! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Welcome to the Carlo Blue Crew Coo! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

CD player looks sweet too! :thumbsup:

I like being the only one in my family to own a Yaris - although if my Grandad ever does buy one then no doubt I'll take some photos too! :lol:

Nice cars Coo - your Dads Yaris looks very very shiny in that photo too :)

Well done on the install btw ;)

I'll third that on the steering wheel cover! :rolleyes:

Apart from that, looking great there, we seem to be getting more and more Yarii families on TOC, maybe that will stop them becoming chav!! Just got to convince my folks like chriscanavan did and i'm away!!

Radio install done nicely - Sure i've seen that somewhere before... :thumbsup:

Hi matey. Nice shiny car but I agree with the others, lose that steering wheel cover, double quick time! :thumbsup:

I also like your father's new colour collection Yaris but then, I would, wouldn't I? :yes:

Thanks for the replies ( no-one else likes the steering wheel cover ? :( still each to their own ). father's car is so shiny because it had come straight from the dealer and only covered 5 miles when pics were taken.A nice sunny day helps as well.Just spent some time cleaning inside and out of my car to try and compete with the new one.

ttfn

Forgot to say that I also don't like the steering wheel cover, but it's your car and you have whatever you want on it :D

Nice job on the install m8.

Didn't Starsky have a steering wheel cover like that? :lol:

Thanks for the replies ( no-one else likes the steering wheel cover ?  :(  still each to their own ). father's car is so shiny because it had come straight from the dealer and only covered 5 miles when pics were taken.A nice sunny day helps as well.Just spent some time cleaning inside and out of my car to try and compete with the new one.

ttfn

Yarii dont compete! Everyones Yaris is a beautiful as the next! :yes:

Yarii dont compete! Everyones Yaris is a beautiful as the next!  :yes:

Well.... with the exception of those few chav examples we've seen recently maybe? :yes:

Yarii dont compete! Everyones Yaris is a beautiful as the next!  :yes:

Well.... with the exception of those few chav examples we've seen recently maybe? :yes:

Ok I'll re-phrase

"Yarii dont compete! Everyones Yaris is a beautiful as the next - apart from the chavvy examples!"

There now, isn't that better? :lol:

Yes it is!

Talking of family Yarii - I went to my Mums today, turned up the road to get to her house and what should I see the other side of the road..... a silver 54 plate T-Spirit!

Before you all get your twists in your knickers it doesnt belong to anyone in my family - its a hire car for the woman across the road - you can tell from the big green websWeb_ServicesAllMerchantsEnterprise_Rent_A_Car1-resized200.gif sticker on the back - completely ruined the car!

Should have seen the look she gave me though - I dunno why but she gave me a right evil scowl as I was driving up the hill

"Yes love, I OWN this car - you're just renting it!" lol :lol::lol::lol:

"Didn't Starsky have a steering wheel cover like that? "

Was that the first or second time around of Starsky and Hutch ? :P

nice to see a bit of leather causing comments :thumbsup:

I have now applied for a gold membership due to enjoying this forum so much.

F.A.O. Breezer are you a member of the DVD Shrink forum because there is a member with the same nickname ?

Well done on going for Gold so soon after joining TOC. Glad you're enjoying it here. :thumbsup:

I am trying to get my Dad to convert to a Yaris, but it's not working :crybaby: he likes mine tho, at least he doesnt hate it!

Rich doesnt like my car much, he says its too small for him - but thats cool by me - I'm glad we drive different cars - plus people like my car more than his - because his is a Peugeot! I cant possibly go wrong! lol

My mate Andy bought the same car as his ex-girlfriend - a Nissan Micra - only difference was the colour and he only bought it to keep her happy - needless to say they are now split up and he no longer owns the Micra! He got the mick taken out of him so much down the pub for driving the same car as his girlfriend - bless him!

Now he owns a Corsa..... errrrr ok, say no more I think..... :lol::lol::lol:

Micra then Corsa. Oh dear. Hardly upgrading, is it? :lol:

I told him not to - he wouldnt listen! :lol::lol:

No reasoning with some people. :D

I told him not to - he wouldnt listen! :lol::lol:

No reasoning with some people. :D

Well I didnt like his ex much and told him that he could do better - I didnt mean with a bleedin' Corsa! :lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links