Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris At Donny

Kerby

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BLiTZ

• A.T.G

• earpl

• CAMSHAFT

that colour makes me do a s*x wee :drool:

OI - thats my line! lol

I think youll find Jaxx says it the most

you know the stripe thing and along the bonnet?

Is it just a vinyl decal?

I so nearly nearly nearly had a Yaris thast colour that was for sale in london... Colour collection i think.. Was amazed i could afford it... Wasn;t to be though, as various bits were nackered... *cries*

Ah well, got my sexy subtle chilli red now :)

I so nearly nearly nearly had a Yaris thast colour that was for sale in london... Colour collection i think.. Was amazed i could afford it... Wasn;t to be though, as various bits were nackered... *cries*

Ah well, got my sexy subtle chilli red now :)

Yes, it was the phase 1 Colour Collection and the colour is Caldera Red. Lovely colour but as thin as nail varnish (he remembers from experience! :yes: ).

:D well done nat for for putting them stright ,very funny, i thought i was the one who was going to put them stright after i spoke to u at max power live show hey chaps this was in the top 100 cars thats got to take something in my opion !! im the one that looked like im ripping out my tea shirt i was asking u about your body kit on it your boy friend was give ing me some funny looks :eek: i think he thought i was cracking on to u or something ?? this women nos her stuff she dose quite a few shows with it as well , and she looks even better in the flesh !! sorry nat i had to put one cheesy coment in for the boys!! are u doing any more this year!! :thumbsup:

This is a forum where people express their opinions - we are all entitled to do that.

If we liked the same things as everyone else then the world would be pretty boring!

I had to read that three times and i swear it still doesn't make sense

You're not alone in that! :rolleyes:

This is a forum where people express their opinions - we are all entitled to do that.

If we liked the same things as everyone else then the world would be pretty boring!

True, very true. :yes:

<_< sorry about last reply was writen a bit early in the morning brain wasnt working well i did go to school SOMETIMES!!

It's sh*t.

Oh no... an opinion, quick... burn me at the stake, i passed on an opinion on a public forum where people share opinions!! ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

P.S. Welcome to the club! :thumbsup:

(Oh, colour's nice... but not a patch on Carlo.. woo hoo!!)

<_< sorry about last reply was writen a bit early in the morning brain wasnt working well i did go to school SOMETIMES!!

Oh, no probs, I do that as well and I go to school ALL THE TIME!

(well, they do pay me) :P

I still don't see the point of a forum if an critical opinion leads to arguments....

Easy for me to say, i drive the worst yaris on here lol

:)

dont like the bodykit but the spoiler is the one which i really dont like but otherwise very nice :)

dont like the bodykit but the spoiler is the one which i really dont like but otherwise very nice  :)

So the wheels then?

is that Kit not Off the shelf <_< the spoiler looks custom, but i have seen the kit before, cant member where or what make it is but i would like some more photos if you have any?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links