Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Bought A 1.3 Colour Collection

Pamela

Pam glad you got a better deal, it wont take long to arrive a weeks nothing :D

get some pics up when you get it :thumbsup:

What about being part of 'The Black Pack'?

Count me in as one of your BLACK PACK :group-cuddles:

welcome to the site pam :) nice choice with the colour collection. slighly off topic, but as u were comparing the colour collection to the yaris blue, i heard the yaris blue comes with bluetooth so u can connect ur phone to it for handsfree mode? is that true??

Dan, I believe it did in some markets, but unfortunately not the UK...

A

welcome to the site pam :) nice choice with the colour collection. slighly off topic, but as u were comparing the colour collection to the yaris blue, i heard the yaris blue comes with bluetooth so u can connect ur phone to it for handsfree mode? is that true??

No

Definately not!

in italy i think they do?

toyota-yaris-blue-03.jpg

Clicky

Clicky2

hardly fair one country gets it and another doesnt :S

Davy, I think we need to start a Yaris Black Bunch... We can be founder members :lol:

What about me Aldo? :thumbsup:

Sure Ryan, you can be in my gang!

Wahey! Well done Pamala, that's great news :thumbsup:
Welcom to the club.

The black yaris crew prefere black :blink:

We need a favourite colour poll.. not a colour of your car poll.. just your favourite colour of car poll.. c'mon the blacks  :ph34r:

Davy, I think we need to start a Yaris Black Bunch... We can be founder members :lol:

A

Oooh I wonder where you got that idea from.....

:lol::lol::lol:

Got what idea from? :unsure:

All my own work that was.....

A :P

Shame you can't find a word that rhymes with Black...... like Blue & Crew....

Black Crack?

Black Mack? (aka the Mack! lol)

Black jack?

Black Shack?

Black Shack is cool actually - I'll let you use that if you want! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

What about being part of 'The Black Pack'?

Any other suggestions are welcome! :thumbsup:

That works for me :thumbs:

A

PS Sorry for ambushing your thread Pamela...

Yes.. the BLACK PACK it is :thumbsup: .. updated my sig too.

Some countries also get a traction control button (well, it's in the manual!).

It's switch onable and offable. :lol:

Hmm, I thought the whole point of the Yaris Blue is that its got bluetooth in it :S

No, the Yaris Blue is based on a Yaris T3 but has a lot of extra's on it and is a limited edition model too, but you get it at a price which isnt much more than a T3..

This is what the main console of a Yaris Blue is like:

bluedash.jpg

definately no bluetooth there, see? :D

Hmm, I thought the whole point of the Yaris Blue is that its got bluetooth in it :S

No, it's because they're blue, well except the rather nice dark grey one which they called Twilight Blue. :lol:

I dont disagree that now it dosen't have bluetooth, I mean, when they announced the Yaris Blue I'm sure the main feature was that it was going to have Bluetooth.

I think it was meant to have bluetooth but then they decided that there wasnt much of a market for a Yaris with bluetooth, so they kept in in Europe but scrapped the idea here and just had it as a "Blue" colour scheme?

Apart from Twilight Blue - thats is sooo grey! :lol:

May well have been intended at one time. Just been doing a little Googling and there was a Yaris Blue with bluetooth released in Italy according to an article I found. A trip to Toyota Italy didn't reveal that model but they do offer bluetooth as an option across the Yaris range. It may be that some other countries do the same.

Some countries also get a traction control button (well, it's in the manual!).

It's switch onable and offable. :lol:

I've got that. :thumbsup:

So what's the colour collection all about? Do they have interior bits color-coordinated with the exterior paint color or something? I know VW did some Polo's like that for Europe...

Miss 84... i see your air is off and on re-circulate... tut tut! Get it flowing... frsh air is good for your lungs! :lol: :D :thumbsup:

Also, on and incredibly sad note... turn your !Removed! lighter so the smoke comes out of the top... it's just nicer! :lol:

Miss 84... i see your air is off and on re-circulate... tut tut! Get it flowing... frsh air is good for your lungs!  :lol:  :D  :thumbsup:

Also, on and incredibly sad note... turn your !Removed! lighter so the smoke comes out of the top... it's just nicer!  :lol:

Bwahahahahahahaha... you tell her Seveer. :lol: :lol:

I am sooo gonna be in trouble now. :help:

Hehe! (under the thumb!!) I know the feeling.... where did i leave my !Removed!, ah yes, in my girlys purse! hahahaha!

Fresh air is nicer but if your stuck behind some god awful truck thats bellowing out enough fumes to suffocate the planet, let alone yourself, sometimes a bit of re-circ does the trick....

Leave the poor girl alone Seveer or I'll be having words with you at Brunters! Picking on SoTOC is a baaaaaad idea! :lol::lol::lol:

Leave the poor girl alone Seveer or I'll be having words with you at Brunters! Picking on SoTOC is a baaaaaad idea!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oooh, think i crossed the dreaded line.... shiver me timbers!

Miss 84... i see your air is off and on re-circulate... tut tut! Get it flowing... frsh air is good for your lungs!  :lol:  :D  :thumbsup:

Also, on and incredibly sad note... turn your !Removed! lighter so the smoke comes out of the top... it's just nicer!  :lol:

Seeing as I saw this thread this morning but didnt have the chance to reply - before I drove to work this morning I turned the cigarette lighter up the right way and opened the air vent so so it is now on fresh air, and not re-circulate :D. I usually have a window open slightly when driving anyway for fresh air :P

And as for Yvvan - you think you are in trouble NOW? what about all the times before :P :lol::lol:

But what would be good to seewould be photo's of a Colour Collection Yaris - hopefully Pam will show us *thinks we have go to get back on topic now*

But what would be good to seewould be photo's of a Colour Collection Yaris - hopefully Pam will show us

<taps timidly on Blue's computer screen>

Er.. Hello?.... :huh:

OK, not the right colour, Colour Collection but plenty of pics if you click on my gallery link..... below.

Just imagine all the red bits in blue and you're sorted! :thumbsup:

But what would be good to seewould be photo's of a Colour Collection Yaris - hopefully Pam will show us

<taps timidly on Blue's computer screen>

Er.. Hello?.... :huh:

OK, not the right colour, Colour Collection but plenty of pics if you click on my gallery link..... below.

Just imagine all the red bits in blue and you're sorted! :thumbsup:

OOPS that should've been photo's of the interior of a Colour Collection Yaris :help:. Was at work when typing that earlier and was trying to make the most of the 10 mins of lunch break I had left at that point :P

There are pics of the interior but like I said, Pam's will have blue trim where mine is red. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links