Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Bought A 1.3 Colour Collection

Pamela

Hi All

I have just bought myself a Carlo Blue 1.3 colour collection. I pick her up on monday, decided to call her 'little blue' :group-cuddles:

im so excited!!!! They have given me £3000 for my car even with the dent!!!better than the pathetic 2750 from arnold clark. Cant wait for a phone call from them he he. oh and i bought her from hel;ensburgh toyota, fantastic service.

now i just have to find a loan.

Pamxxx

Good choice! Lots of fancy trim on the Colour Collection and lots of toys. :thumbsup:

Assume you've got a week to go to pick her up? That's the hardest part! :lol:

Have you voted in the poll yet? We need the numbers! :yes:Your Yaris

Thanks Al!

Great choice Pamela! You are now automatically a Carlo Blue Crew member too! So welcome to our little crew!

Yes you must vote in the new "Your Yaris" poll and click that you have a Colour Collection! :thumbsup:

Welcome to TOC! The Yaris lot will make you feel right at home. :thumbsup:

Welcom to the club.

The black yaris crew prefere black :blink:

We need a favourite colour poll.. not a colour of your car poll.. just your favourite colour of car poll.. c'mon the blacks :ph34r:

Oooh you got a colour collection :D I was going to get one of those, but went for the Blue instead..the two are practically the same tho, but the C/Collection has a spoiler and air con as standard.

Show us pics when she arrives :D and Blue is a good name ;)

Oooh you got a colour collection :D I was going to get one of those, but went for the Blue instead..the two are practically the same tho, but the C/Collection has a spoiler and air con as standard.

Show us pics when she arrives :D and Blue is a good name ;)

Well actually, the air con and spoiler are an extra package for £500 but I think most will go for it, though I have seen a Carlo Blue Colour Collection not a Yaris Blue, without a spoiler. You're quite right though, Blue, the Yaris Blue and CC are pretty much the same in spec and finish. A little tip to identify the difference... the square Badge on the hatch (by 'Yaris') has a blue colour accent on the 'Blue', the CC one is just chrome all over. You'd think they could have added the colour the car comes in! :angry: <thinks... now there's an idea!>

I also saw last week, one exactly the same as mine. We were in parallel queues approaching the toll booths to the Mersey Tunnel. Stayed exclusive for all of three weeks! :P

A little tip to identify the difference... the square badge on the hatch (by 'Yaris') has a blue colour accent on the 'Blue', the CC one is just chrome all over. You'd think they could have added the colour the car comes in!  :angry: <thinks... now there's an idea!>

Wow - learn something new every day in this place! I always wondered what the chrome ones were - I was driving behind a Silver one one the other day and it baffled me as to what model it was! lol

I also saw a Thunder Grey one in Rugby on Sunday and I thought of you Al! :thumbsup:

Wahey! Well done Pamala, that's great news :thumbsup:

Welcom to the club.

We need a favourite colour poll.. not a colour of your car poll.. just your favourite colour of car poll.. c'mon the blacks  :ph34r:

Davy, I think we need to start a Yaris Black Bunch... We can be founder members :lol:

A

Ryan

Helensburgh is over the erskine bridge then turn left and keep driving. down past dumbarton. he he

Pamxx

I didnt get the spoiler or AC. But hey i live in scotland when are we ever going to need AC! lol

Im way ahead of you i voted my cc before i posted my msg.

Pamxx

Davy, I think we need to start a Yaris Black Bunch... We can be founder members :lol:

What about me Aldo? :thumbsup:

Welcom to the club.

We need a favourite colour poll.. not a colour of your car poll.. just your favourite colour of car poll.. c'mon the blacks  :ph34r:

A

Oooh I wonder where you got that idea from.....

:lol::lol::lol:

Sure Ryan, you can be in my gang!

Welcom to the club.

A

Got what idea from? :unsure:

All my own work that was.....

A :P

Sure Ryan, you can be in my gang!

Welcom to the club.

A

Got what idea from? :unsure:

All my own work that was.....

A :P

Shame you can't find a word that rhymes with Black...... like Blue & Crew....

Black Crack?

Black Mack? (aka the Mack! lol)

Black jack?

Black Shack?

Black Shack is cool actually - I'll let you use that if you want! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

What about being part of 'The Black Pack'?

Any other suggestions are welcome! :thumbsup:

That works for me :thumbs:

A

PS Sorry for ambushing your thread Pamela...

What about being part of 'The Black Pack'?

Any other suggestions are welcome! :thumbsup:

Doh! Missed out P from my ack alphabet! :lol::lol:

Black Pack sounds cool.... although its not as good as Carlo Blue Crew obviously! :P :P

Sorry Al! Got it a bit wrong there :P and I admit it too - I'm a girl who's not afraid to admit her mistakes ;)

I didnt get the spoiler or AC. But hey i live in scotland when are we ever going to need AC! lol

Pamxx

Well.... you've heard of global warming. It could get hot? :unsure:

Sorry Al! Got it a bit wrong there :P and I admit it too - I'm a girl who's not afraid to admit her mistakes ;)

No probs hun. I only know because I had to pay for them! :lol: Dealer said to me "Do you want the extras?" (oo-er!) and I said "I want it to look just like this one we're sitting next to... only brand new." He said "that is new" to which I replied "No, people have sat in that one!". :P

Congratulations on your fabulous new car!!

Now, to interupt... oh yes, you know what's coming....

Carlo Blue Crew Rules!!

Pamxx

Great stuff! :thumbsup:

Well I have A/C and I live in the Midlands and its hardly ever nice here! lol Although I remember the heatwave of like 1999 I think it was at Scotland had the nicest weather - so you never know! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links