Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Imitation Is The Sincerest Form Of Flattery...

Caz SR

Last week at work, a Yaris was parked in one of our company spaces. Lots of people started asking if it was mine, to which I replied "Er, no!" Being the only Yaris owner I was intrigued and looked outside to find an 02 Caribbean Blue Yaris - same colour as mine!

Turns out one of my colleagues liked the look/colour of my car so much, she went out and bought one! She thinks the Yaris is fantastic, especially as (like me) she's quite petite and it's such a great set up for us smaller drivers.

Luckily it's not an SR otherwise I think I may have been a little upset. I like the fact that I don't see SRs every 5 seconds, especially in my colour. I did find it quite amusing though... if a little flattering.

Anyone else had a similar experience?

My mate peter has nearly the exact car as mine minus the supercharger :lol::lol:

He said he liked my car so much that he wanted one so he brought one :thumbsup: Lad :D

especially as (like me) she's quite petite and it's such a great set up for us smaller drivers.

also great for 20st of hunk, who looks like a balenced mix bettween david hasslehoff, and chuck norris. GREAT CARS!

My g/f has been saying she wants to get one now, either an SR or a TS.....

............I refuse to let her get one, it's almost as bad as matching shellsuits!

Ooh wow that's a nice compliment - but yeah it's good that it's not an SR ;)

I've helped a few people I know on the 'net to get a Yaris since I had my T3, not had the effect in real life yet tho :angry:

My g/f has been saying she wants to get one now, either an SR or a TS.....

............I refuse to let her get one, it's almost as bad as our matching shellsuits!

OMG.. they have matching shellsuits :eek::eek::eek:

:P

:D

obviously we don't have matching shellsuits, but u get the point:

"Hey there's Mark and his g/f and their Red's TS's"

may as well by some matching shellsuits ;)

That wud seriously :censor: me off. I love the fact that no1 my age by mine has got 1 & u dont c loads of scallys drivin 1, if I'd have wanted a popular car I'd have gone 4 a c**sa or sumthin. My m8s on about gettin 1 when he passes his test coz I've been ravin about them so much but I dont mind as much coz he lives miles away & I'd b happy 2 c him get 1 coz its such a brilliant car. Its just if sum1 I speak 2 every now & then pulls up in a similar 1 I wud not b @ all impressed

:D

obviously we don't have matching shellsuits, but u get the point:

"Hey there's Mark and his g/f and their Red's TS's"

may as well by some matching shellsuits ;)

Not quite - at least there is some street cred there- even with matching cars but you minus any possibly street cred immediately with any sort of Shell suit - times that minus by 5000 if you have matching Shell suits!

This is why I'm perfectly happy to let Rich have his Peugeot 206 and for him to not like the Yaris as I'd hate it if we drove the same car, I'd especially hate it if he went and got a TS, which he would do if he bought one as that makes it better than mine and ok his 206 is better than mine, its top of the range and cost more new, but its a Peugeot, so I win hands down anyway! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Saying that, if he gets the Honda Accord Coupe he wants - I'll be well and truly screwed as that will be better by miles AND its also Jap!

ok his 206 is better than mine

I always thought u were 1 of the smart 1's of the group, DA, must have been mistaken

but its a Peugeot, so I win hands down anyway!

Actually, mayb I was right

ok his 206 is better than mine

I always thought u were 1 of the smart 1's of the group, DA, must have been mistaken

but its a Peugeot, so I win hands down anyway!

Actually, mayb I was right

Too right Kev! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Point of order:

The shellsuits do not have to match. Simply wearing a shellsuit of anydescription lowers your credibility and quite possibly, your I.Q.

Carry on.

The Fashion Police

That wud seriously  :censor:  me off. I love the fact that no1 my age by mine has got 1 & u dont c loads of scallys drivin 1, if I'd have wanted a popular car I'd have gone 4 a c**sa or sumthin. My m8s on about gettin 1 when he passes his test coz I've been ravin about them so much but I dont mind as much coz he lives miles away & I'd b happy 2 c him get 1 coz its such a brilliant car. Its just if sum1 I speak 2 every now & then pulls up in a similar 1 I wud not b @ all impressed

dont talk like a bloddy idiont, your not on your moblie phone now!

That wud seriously  :censor:  me off. I love the fact that no1 my age by mine has got 1 & u dont c loads of scallys drivin 1, if I'd have wanted a popular car I'd have gone 4 a c**sa or sumthin. My m8s on about gettin 1 when he passes his test coz I've been ravin about them so much but I dont mind as much coz he lives miles away & I'd b happy 2 c him get 1 coz its such a brilliant car. Its just if sum1 I speak 2 every now & then pulls up in a similar 1 I wud not b @ all impressed

dont talk like a bloddy idiont, your not on your moblie phone now!

Wot?

Its Ok Kev, it is just easier to read and search a thread if it is done in normal writing than in TXT speak when you are on a forum like this. Small matter ;)

No extra cost if you use all the letters in the words here, mate! :thumbsup:

& it mks it easr 2 rd. :lol:

Ok, I wont do in future, but you dont have to call somebody a "bloddy idiont" while you're telling them. I abbreviate when I'm speaking to my mates & that to save time, wasnt aware this was an essay contest. And if you're going to take the :censor: out of somebody's typing, at least spell all your words right

c'mon lets not start flaming

I think we'll all learnt a lesson :bookworm:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links