Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spotted!(in Derbys)

Tom.B

:) Ok my neighbour bought a red Celica cos I wouldnt sell him mine....next minute I see a Celica in the same colour as mine in Matlock......ok if you are on this site name yourself lol.....youre paintwork is looking better than mine :lol:

Guess what - I was around that area yesterday and this morning - but bet ya never say my Gleaming RED 190 did ya????????? :D

Hey I went through Matlock in the celica the other day - used to like to go for a ride on the motorbike - don't get much chance now-a-days though :thumbsup:

Cup o' tea - Now ya !Removed! tell me.........Would a biscuit have been out of the question? :lol:

Since quitting !Removed! (3 weeks im proud!!) there is a fine assortment of buscuits on offer!!! Yeah Sotal I live in Matlock-Bath...cable car and biker heaven!!!! (hope you saw those nice speedy cameras m8!) (oh yeah sundays they have the copter and the camera van so be verrrry careful ppl).

If anyone is passing through and needs sustanence ..let me know and ill stick the kettle on or crack the beers open ladies and gents!!! :thumbsup: (oh or a place to park lol free)))))

Mental Note:

Park & Ride to Alton Towers next time......Just stop at Toms :lol:

Since quitting !Removed! (3 weeks im proud!!) there is a fine assortment of buscuits on offer!!! Yeah Sotal I live in Matlock-Bath...cable car and biker heaven!!!! (hope you saw those nice speedy cameras m8!) (oh yeah sundays they have the copter and the camera van so be verrrry careful ppl). 

If anyone is passing through and needs sustanence ..let me know and ill stick the kettle on or crack the beers open ladies and gents!!! :thumbsup: (oh or a place to park lol free)))))

My wifes relatives live over that way about 4 miles away - have to pop over every so often to see them etc. Matlock Bath is good for the bikes but it gets a bit of a pain in the **** for the cars on a nice day (fools on bikes weaving in and out :ffs: ) We went to matlock last summer on a really nice day and saw 3 bikers come off within one hour. My grandad used to live in the house next to the train station where the car park is now in Matlock

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links