Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Driver

ClydeVella

Added you mate so i just wait until your online now! Dammit now i fallin in love with your yaris!! i doubtful i could afford a CDX for first car if u payed £10000 for it!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClydeVella

• Robie

• RossP

• Demonic Angel

Hi there... The best I can say is, "Try not to crash it!"

:thumbsup:

Alan

Alan

Well I have the car manual and its not on it.

So unless others back you up on that...I'm not sure if i can trust you :rolleyes:

Alan

Well I have the car manual and its not on it.

So unless others back you up on that...I'm not sure if i can trust you :rolleyes:

I back him up! :yes:

Added you mate so i just wait until your online now! Dammit now i fallin in love with your yaris!! i doubtful i could afford a CDX for first car if u payed £10000 for it!

Parents ordered a lot of options with it like Tape Deck which was just stupid imo. By the way its a Dutch import so built in Japan and therefore less rattles ;)

Parents ordered a lot of options with it like Tape Deck which was just stupid imo. By the way its a Dutch import so built in Japan and therefore less rattles ;)

Good to know the japanese-made are better-made :yes:

On another note~

Any suggestions on any (non-exagerated) mods on the interior?

thx ;)

I'd really like to do the handbrake, gear knob & the lighting,

Problem is, car's an automatic so i hope i can find one that fits :unsure:

Speedo's a digital so I'll leave that as it is,

aaand there are shops that actually change the color of the dash lighting? ex: green to blue? (cus that would be niiiice :D )

Congrats!

My Yaris also suffers from whistling door mirrors. Can only be heard when the windows are wound down.

1st to 2nd is a bit stiff, but not a problem.

I've got the odd bit of "cabin creak," and every stone that hits the underside of the car on the outside, echo's more inside!

Nothing major at all, just a few niggles....

Enjoy your car - I enjoy mine!

Just had black&grey seat covers, and some new carpets (mats) fitted in today. thx for all the help :thumbsup:

Did the driving test (which is INCREDIBLY hard to pass) ... passed 1st time round wihuuu  :D

Should have come to Cyprus to take the test...took me no more than 15 minutes to pass, and that included theory AND driving! Then they call themseves the best drivers in EU :lol: No wonder they have one of highest road death rates per capita in EU really is it?

EDIT: Congrats on passing too BTW! :rolleyes::thumbsup:

I can confim people in Greece and Cyprus drive like maniacs.

No where else on earth have I seen a family of 4 riding ONE motorbike, all with no helmets. :lol:

The speed limit is more like a suggestion than a law and it's normal to exceed it by a large margin.

Well in Malta, test is 45 mins long, apart from the Theory Test, and you are allowed to make 15 mistakes (like forgetting to check the mirrors every 1.5 seconds :P).

Oh, and mistakes like stopping too fast, slightly touching the line at a STOP marking... touching the lane marking etc.... are "Grave Mistakes" lol, you just fail, there and then.

Pass rate is less then 40%, and fees are incredible, total fees for getting the licence might go up to 150 euros or maybe 200-300 euros for the ones who repeat once or twice or maybe 8 times (happens)

I'm off to pay my licence (more fees weee) so by tonight i'll be able to drive :)

;)

No where else on earth have I seen a family of 4 riding ONE motorbike, all with no helmets. :lol:

The speed limit is more like a suggestion than a law and it's normal to exceed it by a large margin.

Ever been to Turkey???? My god that's a scary place for driving!!!

I must say though... i love the Italian style of traffic... it looks like chaotic chaos, but everything just works! I was there not so long ago and a dog was asleep in the middle of a road... busy road too, and raffic just floated around it, no fuss or anything. There's plenty of horn action (same as spain that!) but it all just works. Best thing is... pedestrians take 2nd place... how come you say??? Well, roads are for car,s pavemenst are for scooters and mopeds! Pedestrians beware!!!

I must say though... i love the Italian style of traffic... it looks like chaotic chaos, but everything just works! I was there not so long ago and a dog was asleep in the middle of a road... busy road too, and raffic just floated around it, no fuss or anything. There's plenty of horn action (same as spain that!) but it all just works. Best thing is... pedestrians take 2nd place... how come you say??? Well, roads are for car,s pavemenst are for scooters and mopeds! Pedestrians beware!!!

Well the pedestrians should learn to use kites ;)

Ever been to Turkey???? My god that's a scary place for driving!!!

Yep, I was in Turkey years ago, but not for very long.

I don't mind driving in Greece or Cyprus, you've just got to pay extreme attention and drive somewhat aggressively, but I am used to that as I am from NYC originally, so no problem. Someone from a slower, southern part of the U.S. would soil their trousers driving in Greece or Cyprus though! Doesn't matter to me, it's one of my favorite places in the world. I love the Greeks and Cypriots, their cuisine, the scenery and all of it.

Been to Italy as well several times and I agree. The Italians are brilliant drivers. It looks like insanity though and takes some courage and getting used to!

Is there anyone who drives a 1.0, who drives on highways, or long roads, maybe you know what speeds it can reach? cus i really don't wanna speed it up on our roads for now lol, licence being 2 days an'all :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links