Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Newbie

Godscrasher

Hello there, iam new to these forums so dont bite, ive just bought a Toyota Celica GT and iam totally in love with the car, never before have i been able to handle a corner so well or get precise reactions from a pedal, Ive just bought a 1995 Celica GT 2.0i twin Cam 16v,with no modifications or tweaks anywhere.Bodywork is immaculate not a mark on it, and drives like new.

ive been wanting a Celica for 5 years now, and ive finally got one.So heres some pictures of the car, i will post more when i get some better pictures, these are off my phone.

200420059sh.th.jpg

210420056cu.th.jpg

welcome fellow geordie , a fine choice , soon you'll be hungry for the the gt4 as i was , thats where its at . :thumbsup:

welcome fellow geordie , a fine choice , soon you'll be hungry for the the gt4 as i was , thats where its at . :thumbsup:

Yeah tell me about it, it was the insurance that was stopping me doing it.Nice to see someone from oop north on here, where abouts in Newcastle you from mate? Iam from the wallsend area.

:) Hiya matey and welcome to TOC.. grab a seat a load of beers and enjoy!!. Youre car looks V.nice but any probs just post..theres always some nutter on 24/7...oh and get youre **** to JAE the more the merrier..im thinking massive TOC party this year :group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: :drool:

Welcome to the club and to Celica Ownership. - you won't regret it :thumbsup:

Make sure you click on your car in my CELICA POLL in the Celica forum so we know how many of each marque are on here. :thumbsup:

Call me stupid but whats JAE, thanks for all the welcome reply's, iam sure things will go well. Cant wait to go to the meet ups.

Nice car, I bought one last week in exactly the same colour and am still going through the "It's so !Removed! nice to drive" stage... ;)

Nice car, I bought one last week in exactly the same colour and am still going through the "It's so !Removed! nice to drive" stage... ;)

Yip, i think iam going to be at that stage for a little while longer than a week. The colour is mint and everyone comment's on it.I used to drive a Honda Accord before this and that was nice to drive, but this is effin lovely.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links