Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Colour

yaris_girl

Exchanging the Blue for a new T-Sport within the month - but can't decide what colour. :unsure:

Black or Thunder Grey?

Thunder Grey or Black?

Decisions decisions!

:unsure:

Exchanging the Blue for a new T-Sport within the month - but can't decide what colour.  :unsure:

Black or Thunder Grey?

Thunder Grey or Black?

Decisions decisions!

Black!! best colour there is! :thumbsup:

Exchanging the Blue for a new T-Sport within the month - but can't decide what colour.  :unsure:

Black or Thunder Grey?

Thunder Grey or Black?

Decisions decisions!

Black!! best colour there is! :thumbsup:

both colours look fab, hard q, but id go for thunder grey, less common :thumbsup:

Really like it in black, but the main problem with it would be keeping it nice n shiney. Also, obviously its going to show up chips etc more than the grey, but it is that much of a difference?

Cheers. :thumbsup:

Really like it in black, but the main problem with it would be keeping it nice n shiney. Also, obviously its going to show up chips etc more than the grey, but it is that much of a difference?

Cheers.  :thumbsup:

Stonechips show up, :( but it looks really nice when it is clean! All worth it to see her clean! :thumbsup:

but id go for thunder grey, less common  :thumbsup:

You have to be kidding??? There is a ratio of about 10 TG's to every black T-Sport on this site!

Go for black, harder to keep clean but when its clean it looks fantastic! :D :thumbsup:

Yea TG is a very common colour in the T sports, should be baised and say go TG but i do love blcak cars :D so go black hehe

but id go for thunder grey, less common  :thumbsup:

You have to be kidding??? There is a ratio of about 10 TG's to every black T-Sport on this site!

Go for black, harder to keep clean but when its clean it looks fantastic! :D :thumbsup:

Not true! According to the poll I did about colour there is 19% Thunder Grey to 23% Eclipse Black...

So black is more popular on the forums as a colour but obviously that does include non-T-Sports..... Thunder Grey is probably more popular on just T-Sport models, because it was a T-Sport only colour! :thumbsup:

I say...... get your cat to choose - it works for me! lol

Decided - black it is!  :D

Just need to go into the garage now & pay the deposit!  B)

Yay! :thumbsup:

bah, caribbean blue or chilli red baby!

you know you want a bit of colour in your life, dont join the score of cars on the road today that are grey/silver and black, thats all you see on the motorway these days.

bah, caribbean blue or chilli red baby!

you know you want a bit of colour in your life, dont join the score of cars on the road today that are grey/silver and black, thats all you see on the motorway these days.

New t-sports dont come in the blue anymore. :(

I just bought one in black and it looks ace!

carribean blue(?) was my second choice but im glad i went with black!

CB :thumbsup:

Looks like you;ve maed ya mind up already but i say thunder grey. Black does look nice when clean and.....ermm, how do put it, more of a menacing presence perhaps.

But it still perfer thunder grey! I got my new one on the 5th of march. I'm very happy.

DOM

I would advise against black unless you are the type of person who will wash their car every week and keep it meticulously clean. Otherwise it will look filthy all the time even if it has tiniest film of dirt on it that would go unnoticed on any other color. Take it from someone who's owned a black car before.

Nothing wrong with them at all and they do look luscious when waxed and perfectly clean. Just don't get one unless you are already a maintenance freak.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links