Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2005

Ken

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Moffmo

• GIDDLEPIN

• Calisto

Top Posters In This Topic

Here We Go Again Peeps :beer:

The cost is £13.75 per person and you will be sent a ticket to hand in to the waitress along with your clubstand pass for the BBQ to stop freeloaders <_<  I'd would also like to point out that disposable BBQ's are not allowed at the showground.

Just a quick question are we able to take our own non-disposable BBQ's?? we where talking about last year at JAE and we did not have much to eat and it was a great that we had our own BBQ. I just dont want to spend £13 and end up bugger all to eat ;) I love food :lol::lol:

ANdy,

Yes you can. The reasoning behind the ban on disposable BBQs is that they would be used on the ground. Any BBQ of the ground should be OK - they don't want their grass getting charred/burnt :shutit:

As long as it is a gas bbq that is off the ground then you are ok to do your own in the camping area :thumbsup:

As for the club bbq their will be more than enough to go around and as for not having enough to eat at the last one where on earth does that come from :blink:

We dumped 100 kebabs, 100 chinese chicken !Removed!, 10lb of bacon, 30 burgers, 120 sausages plus 6 bags of salad and bags and bags of rolls :angry:

As long as it is a gas bbq that is off the ground then you are ok to do your own in the camping area :thumbsup:

As for the club bbq their will be more than enough to go around and as for not having enough to eat at the last one where on earth does that come from :blink:

We dumped 100 kebabs, 100 chinese chicken !Removed!, 10lb of bacon, 30 burgers, 120 sausages plus 6 bags of salad and bags and bags of rolls :angry:

I take it by "own" area I am not allowed to have a BBQ near the TOC stand? it's not going to be like last year then with the tents and cars in the same area??

Last year I had bugger all to eat I had a susage roll and some meat in a roll... I know you had loads of food I just did not get to eat any of it.

I take it by "own" area I am not allowed to have a BBQ near the TOC stand? it's not going to be like last year then with the tents and cars in the same area??

"own" as in own BBQ :P

It isn't like last year as it's a different venue, you can camp on stand near your car as long as your tent doesn't go up before the club bbq finishes and you must have your tent down by 9am the following morning :thumbsup:

Ok cool I dont fancy the idea of taking the tent down at 9 in the morning so I will probably pitch my tent in the camping area :thumbsup:

We dumped 100 kebabs, 100 chinese chicken breasts, 10lb of bacon, 30 burgers, 120 sausages plus 6 bags of salad and bags and bags of rolls :angry:

Still eating the chicken breasts ;) :lol:

Ok cool I dont fancy the idea of taking the tent down at 9 in the morning so I will probably pitch my tent in the camping area  :thumbsup:

Im with you on that dude, once the tent is up its staying up all weekend :D

;)

Still eating the chicken !Removed! ;) :lol:

they well tasty too lol :P

I think we are gonna aim to have a little 'TOC Village' in the camping area anyways..... hopefully :unsure:

Still eating the chicken !Removed! ;) :lol:

they well tasty too lol :P

I think we are gonna aim to have a little 'TOC Village' in the camping area anyways..... hopefully :unsure:

TOC Village sounds good to me :thumbsup:

I'll be the village idiot.. unless theres a real idiot among our numbers......

Wee TOC village sounds good :thumbsup:

:D yup camping is sooo much fun...the evil sambuka and vodka challenges at 2 in the morning followed by a drunken stagger to the portaloos.

Yes who's turn is it to bring the sambuca? :beer: And who's not gonna wimp out this time? If i remember correctly it ended up with about three of us finising the bottle? :rolleyes::lol:

you can camp on stand near your car as long as your tent doesn't go up before the club bbq finishes and you must have your tent down by 9am the following morning :thumbsup:

don`t mind the 9am thing, by at 1am+ full of beer and got knows what else i don`t fancy putting up a tent, so a TOC village sound great

:D yup camping is sooo much fun...the evil sambuka and vodka challenges at 2 in the morning followed by a drunken stagger to the portaloos.

Yes who's turn is it to bring the sambuca? :beer: And who's not gonna wimp out this time? If i remember correctly it ended up with about three of us finising the bottle? :rolleyes::lol:

Lol Im after revenge......soooo I am bringing some absinth!!!!!!! :lol:

Ken!!

I've been paid up for weeks and its not ben updated on the pinned list... Sort us out will ya mate :thumbsup:

You're a good man! B)

Wee TOC village sounds good  :thumbsup:

i am attending

i am attending

Ok.. you can keep your hat on :lol:

i am attending

he said idiot not !Removed!....

lee "Im the only gaaahhhhyyy in the villlaaage"

Well Ive just paid, so I will see you all on the Sunday! :thumbsup:

Just paid for Stand Pass and BBQ..................see you all there on Saturday AM.

Not long to wait now :D

Please excuse the lateness, I've just got here!

But what do I need to know If I want to camp out for the weekend? Cost, layout etc. An idea on numbers attending would be nice. Is there already a Surf on the stand (if not, can I help)? And I have have plenty of space for beer :drool:

Plus are there any convoys planned that would use the A50 from Stoke?

:rolleyes: bring a tent,beer and youre vehicle....and some cash!!!!!! the curry will feed you friday and then the saturday is the hugggeeee bbq....put copious amounts of alcohol and chilli sauce etc round that (a bit of demonic go-karting) and thats it. A mental weekend..wohooo im soo excited lol :drool::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links