Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2005

Ken

ill be there. just need the prices to be explained a little more. does each person who comes in the car have to pay the £1.25 as well

no, thats just to show your car on the stand

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Moffmo

• GIDDLEPIN

• Calisto

Top Posters In This Topic

This is it chaps, this is the ONLY reason I have lived the rest of the year for... JAE

I'm doing Friday till Sunday again but will camp off the stand as I cant get up at 9am if its anything like nights we had last year.

This year sounds like its gonna be utterly amazing, anyone on this forum who doesn't go must be mad.

That long weekend last year at Billing was the highlight of the year.

This must not be missed!

I'll be there as well.... Same as last time Jappy?... come the day before and go out on the raz on the Thursday night?? ... lol. (we were so rough Friday last year!).

don't have Paypal tho... any other way to pay ? Why not just camp on the stand Andy... would be good to get up early. Anyway.. we were up by that time last year as it was too hot to stay in the tent!

Yes Jim, a night down Mansfield has to be done... just to tribute last year.

No way am I getting up at 9am... I dont think it will be as hot as last year coz I have never felt it that bad, it must have been 30 degrees, john wayne and red faces all round!

It's gonna be class.. dunno what I'm loking fwd to more.. tanking a bottle of voddy in 30mins and going down mansfield or going to JAE... lol.

Rachel and myself will be there :thumbsup:

Better get the Hilux finished and Fast :eek:

Okay we cant get there till saturday evening but we will be there! :thumbsup:

Ken can you just confirm i paid right for the clubstand thingie right?!

What can I say?

23_30_105.gif23_30_104.gif23_30_106.gif4_1_209.gif36_2_27.gif36_2_28.gif36_20_6.gif

Three of us there on the Friday.

Anne, Me, SLAPA. :thumbsup:

Can I cross your palm with the necessary silver this Sunday Ken? :yes:

Ken mate you are a legend :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think I wll see if I can get friday off :D :D

Friday, Saturday and Sunday for me and Babs.

ill be there. just need the prices to be explained a little more. does each person who comes in the car have to pay the £1.25 as well

It does say per car in the first post and also it say's per car for the enterance to the showground. The BBQ is per person for obvious reason's ;)

Les, sunday's fine mate :thumbsup:

Blaze, i'll be getting a weekly update from Steve and the list will be posted on here :thumbsup:

All paid up 2 for the BBQ and 1 car even though i paid for two WHOOPS

never mind

Ok - count me in for sat and sun definately and friday if I can swing it ...

PM Sent Ken...

Ive paid ;) woohoooo bring it on!

im soooooooooooooooo excited about this,

will check with all mates later to see whos comin but definatley me and frankie, 1 car 2 BBQ,

beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer

Have just done a attendence list (Click Here To View), when i get the updates from Steve i'll add what you have paid for next to your name :thumbsup:

Veggie option will be available for the BBQ btw so if you have paid or are thinking of paying don't worry as you will get just as good a bbq as us meateaters and of course yours will go on first ;) All i need you to do is pm me so i can order the correct ammount, Fizz the catering firm are trying to source some stuff for you and come up with some tasty recipe's for all you Halal guy's :thumbsup:

Speaking of Halal i better check out the curry shop for the friday night, doh! :help:

Trophy post will be coming soon as i'm still thinking about the catergories ;)

Change of plan Ken, I wanna be on the stand :D please can I come home :crybaby: I will be a good girl I promise ;) KITT dosent like scoobies anymore she wants to be with the Celica Clan.. :group-cuddles:

And Dad will be there to. But no Alex this year. :( I think payment is being sorted out with you this weekend via JJ, I will sort Dads payment out asap.

Thanks sugar.

you women...................................always changing your mind

is this it now decided and if you try changing your mind can we b*thc slap you

you women...................................always changing your mind

is this it now decided and if you try changing your mind can we b*thc slap you

Hou you so right bleedn wonem ehhhhh and where would you be with out us????????????????????????????????????????? :D

And NOOOOOO you cant biatch slap me.

I wont like it ;) I tell ya what though.... you and me at JAE are going to go at it .......PLAY FIGHT WISE LOL :thumbsup:

Dont mind do you?????????

Me me meeee! I'm going!

How much do I pay though Ken? I'm coming on Sat morning, leaving Sun night but I'm staying at the hotel across the road so dont need a tent pitch.....

Do I need to pay £10 or £15? I'm guessing its £15.....

Loving the sound of that BBQ, will have to add that on to however much I need to pay! :thumbsup:

Nick and I are coming along in one of the rinas (still trying to convince him to camp tho lol!). Will put my name down for definite after pay day :D

Nick and I are coming along in one of the rinas (still trying to convince him to camp tho lol!). Will put my name down for definite after pay day :D

awww come on bring both :P

Woohoo! Paid and set to go.

Got Thursday and Friday off so can make sure car is all ready and polished up :thumbsup:

Bringing the missus too, only way was to say we'd be camping Friday night, then staying in the hotel the Saturday night. Things us men do for our women!! ;)

Joe

Count me (and most likely Yves/Yvvan) in for attending on the Saturday - just realised I am working that day, but I'm gonna swap it :)

Can't wait :D

Me me meeee! I'm going!

How much do I pay though Ken? I'm coming on Sat morning, leaving Sun night but I'm staying at the hotel across the road so dont need a tent pitch.....

Do I need to pay £10 or £15? I'm guessing its £15.....

Loving the sound of that BBQ, will have to add that on to however much I need to pay!  :thumbsup:

It will be £15 as that is for all weekend and the £10 charge is per day so makes sense really ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links