Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2005

Ken

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Moffmo

• GIDDLEPIN

• Calisto

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm definately going, just gettin money together now for it all. 3 people in my yaris t-sport, gonna be campin on site, also wanna pay extra for my car to go on clubstand, and 3 bbq's too!! will get money to u after this weekend (my birthday :P)

Dad will be coming down in the Honda on the Friday and we will meet up and convoy with you at said place.

Any details on how much for him he will be camping with us lot :wacko: :shutit: and he will be paying for BBQ. :thumbsup:

Nick and I are coming along in one of the rinas (still trying to convince him to camp tho lol!). Will put my name down for definite after pay day :D

awww come on bring both :P

To take the number of rinas on the toc stand to two? *snigger* :lol:

Nah, only one, most likely the exec, will be coming Im afraid :P

So.... lemmy get this straight....

I need to pay £15 now (for car pitch & BBQ) and then £15 on the day to get in?

you women...................................always changing your mind

is this it now decided and if you try changing your mind can we b*thc slap you

Hou you so right bleedn wonem ehhhhh and where would you be with out us????????????????????????????????????????? :D

And NOOOOOO you cant biatch slap me.

I wont like it ;) I tell ya what though.... you and me at JAE are going to go at it .......PLAY FIGHT WISE LOL :thumbsup:

Dont mind do you?????????

BRING IT

somehow i dont think you have much of a chance, i weigh more than two of you and im as strong as an ox *not 100% true

I think you will find that we could weigh the same (we will talk about that later) lol

and you may be strong as an Ox but they are slow creatures, but Im am as fast as a cheetah and as cunning as a fox and we will see who ends up the victor in this play fight. :yes: I am so going to whip your *****.

OKIES maybe you weigh more than me then LOL. :group-cuddles:

Ken me the missus and the little un are definites from friday to sunday, even staying over the sunday night, don't wanna miss anything :D

Do I need to pay for 3 barbies as the little un hardly eats anything apart from crisps, chicken nuggets and chips :unsure: Or I could make him watch from a distance :rolleyes::lol:

fast as a cheetah?? oh we shall see about that

TOC sports day anyone lol???

lol as long as we dont have to wear gym knickers a la school sports day then I'm happy to do an egg and spoon race or two!

Ooooh just had the most excellent though - all of SoTOC in gym skirts and tight tops chasing the boys like in the "I see Girls" video by Studio B...... :lol::lol::lol:

Ken me the missus and the little un are definites from friday to sunday, even staying over the sunday night, don't wanna miss anything :D

Do I need to pay for 3 barbies as the little un hardly eats anything apart from crisps, chicken nuggets and chips :unsure:  Or I could make him watch from a distance :rolleyes:  :lol:

Nah, just pay for 2 Daz :thumbsup:

Spot on DA :yes:

Dad will be coming down in the Honda on the Friday and we will meet up and convoy with you at said place.

Any details on how much for him he will be camping with us lot  and he will be paying for BBQ.

It will be the same price as you Asha, £15 ;)

any room for one more tent for the whole weekend (incl Friday?)

Plenty of room mate :D

Spot on DA :yes:

Super stuff Ken - I'll pay up at the end of the month! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Okay right if I've worked this out properly - have paid mine and Yves' BBQ money and also the pitch too via the paypal link, and it's £15 entrance on the day..

If yes - yayyyyy :D complete with the Yaris Blue in attendance too :P

Okay right if I've worked this out properly - have paid mine and Yves' BBQ money and also the pitch too via the paypal link, and it's £15 entrance on the day..

Your only coming for the saturday Blue so it's £10 on the gate for you & Yves :thumbsup:

No it'll only be £10 for you and Yves in your car - its £10 for a day or £15 if you are staying the weekend....

Edit - lol Ken beat me to it by a minute! :lol: Just as I'd figured it out too! :lol::lol:

Edited by Demonic Angel

ken, why dont you just pay for our BBQs so when we pay in on friday or saturday you dont owe us anything and its all done and dusted :) and its not a kerfuffle then (had to get that in) with refunds

ken, why dont you just pay for our BBQs so when we pay in on friday or saturday you dont owe us anything and its all done and dusted :) and its not a kerfuffle then (had to get that in) with refunds

do u really think hes that mad. he could end up out of pocket

do u really think hes that mad. he could end up out of pocket

Muppet i meant for me, not everyone :P

ken  can i come? the job lot. how much, when, where?

A total of £15 for your barbie & clubstand pass payable through the Kart and the link is on the first post in this topic. Also you will need to pay £15 on the gate for the whole weekend :thumbsup:

ken, why dont you just pay for our BBQs so when we pay in on friday or saturday you dont owe us anything and its all done and dusted  and its not a kerfuffle then (had to get that in) with refunds

Good idea batman :yes:

put myself the car and the good looking half in for the whole thing, friday to sunday, thanks

i think i have it i just paid the £15 by pay pal so all i need to do now is turn up and pay the other £15 at the gate????

Edited by CAMSHAFT

put myself the car and the good looking half in for the whole thing, friday to sunday, thanks

i think i have it i just paid the £15 by pay pal so all i need to do now is turn up and pay the other £15 at the gate????

That's correct if only you are eating at the BBQ :thumbsup:

paypal address to send the cash?

Your special aren't you :P :hokus-pokus:

ken, why dont you just pay for our BBQs so when we pay in on friday or saturday you dont owe us anything and its all done and dusted  and its not a kerfuffle then (had to get that in) with refunds

Good idea batman :yes:

nice one so im sorted then? :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links